Grrrrr-otty Day or Brrrrr-ill Day??

57 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/11/2018 18:30:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A Grrrotty day (not feeling well) turning into a Brrrrill one with loads of food, candles and movies πŸŽƒβ€πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks honey, feeling better today, must have been the Chinese food I had last night and almost 14 hours of sleep, no more chills and cough gone thank feck xx Thus having a Brrrrill day the noo..... xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

GRRR...started off productive ,but hosing it down now...rain stops play temporarily..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Brill day!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

grrrr day. actually two....so much for ethics!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brill day, just had this for dinner; 24oz* Megasaurus. A REAL MEATY MONSTER! Two 12oz* rump steaks, served with chunky chips, onion rings, peas, mushrooms and half a grilled tomato ...

It was marvellous!! LOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

OMG! That sounds flippin' marvellous ...πŸ’œ

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was. I just had a curry too, had it delivered about an hour ago. LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a good alias, all it takes is a 15 quid deed poll payment. I'm tempted, can always change it back :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Had a Brrrrill day after a dodgy start !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ouch, that sounds ......err......not good Catkins! Drink lots/gallons/bathtubs full of water........ but not the actual bath water if you see what I mean! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Feel better soon wee Cat xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops meant to put I had half a grotbags day and half a brilly yin.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Cat (lol Cat haha) it's just me accent coming through in my writing, bit of Ulster Scots lingo from being born on the coast here x                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hey sorry to hear that got a dodgy start to your day Catkins and that you feel pukey an with a headache 😷 Well hope you recover from your pukeyness soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ–’                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Grrotty. Christmas in 5 days, have both my kids coming home for it, the sharp frosts have gone, should be feeling happy and buzzy and full of merriment. But I'm not. Just steam-rollered again for no apparant reason.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I'm feeling the same Pan. I don't do anything until Christmas Eve and to be honest I can't even be bothered with that this year!

I think a lot of it is to do with mass hype and the shopping hysteria which surrounds the whole of October/November/December!

Everyone seems to have lost sight of the true celebration. Oh well back into the gloom until it's all over. Bah Humbug!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Rolled a double six ,and had two memorable days in a row with someone unforgettable........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Jinxy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best day so far in almost 6 weeks :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7363 seconds. There are 394 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption