Save The Bees,Save The Planet!!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2017 21:56:12 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

370,652 and still creeping up,don't people realise the implications..? :(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Heard a mention of this issue on Radio 2 the other morning,nag everybody you know to use the link and change the 'grey people's' minds...reposted below...:)>

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

https://bit.ly/2eBuFS0    do yourself and the planet a favour,support this petition..mercy buckets..:)>                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Jinx have a look at this

https://www.bbka.org.uk/about/adopt_a_beehive

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cool...Stroud is officially a bee friendly town,fyi...will be contacting my local branch Monday...buzzing with excitement now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

AND...last i heard Michael Gove has ceded to pressure and given assurances that Government will support a ban on the dangerour to bees pesticides for the forseeable future...a victory for common sense..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Jinx, saw this and thought of you...

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-videos-contentm/bees-swarm-motorcycle

Plenty of the little darling there!
** Hope the link works!**
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Alas my pooter will not let me,but i'll find a way,merci Lindsay..x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3555 seconds. There are 276 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption