This Evening, I will be mostly...

131 Posts | Latest reply on 10/02/2018 19:05:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Think somebody already started on the vino,lol :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

looking out the window at work at the weather and.....I think I will be mostly drying off!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having a quiet cosy evening in by the fire :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol thanks Rosie69, that post was a bit like mine when I 'stutter' in the forums and post the same thing twice, so you ain't alone. This evening I will still be having a cosy evening only am deffo going to get some vino (never bothered last night) if I can fight my way through the snow to the offie :) x
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

... trying to get my feet warm!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Trying my upmost to sweat this cold out using Southern Comfort as my partner in crime .... ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Rosie, that sounds like a great idea!

Hope you feel better soon.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Farting...due to over-indulgence with Chinese Takeaway and pints of cider......yums :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Donning a spiky mullet wig, a Choose Life t-shirt, and my original 80s cowboy boots, and getting a little drunk at my friend Mats 80s themed stag party!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Eating another amazing meal cooked by Rosie69,then washing it down with fermented apple juices,thank you my love..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Drinking some Guiness:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4102 seconds. There are 308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption