Any dating success stories

87 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2022 07:08:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

I met Mr Ken (Scorpio54) on BM and we have been together for 7 years now (for his sins!!!)

She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's great Jackie. Any advice you can offer ?                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Don't get apples,chloroform or tape LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I agree with Yorkie Mick,just stick to flounders and Swarfega...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

LOLHaha thanks guys you're soooo helpful Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

She11 just go with the flow and attend whatever events you can.
The harder you look the harder it is to find !!!!

She11's Profile
She11

Ain't that the truth. Thanks Jackie, good advice                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And never grieve a gully cat....                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

I find the opposite. The harder I don't try while sitting at the bar,wobbling on a bar stool,nothing happens LOL
 'You'll find me always in the kitchen at parties Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

So THAT'S who ate all my Ryvita Crispbreads,...Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Met my best friend 5 years ago, married him a year ago. Also made some fabulous friends here too.                                                                                                                                                                              
She11's Profile
She11

That's great lynn. It's so encouraging  to here these stories I've heard more than enough bad endings                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ain't that a Charles M Schulz quote??                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Linus would be proud of you Linz...x                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Yum Yum Jinx Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**snoopy dance** LOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Get down off that kennel,you'll break your neck if you slip....Big smileThumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That pesky yellow birdy keeps getting in on my act LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Poor Woodstock..Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

He's fine, swigging root beer as I type... Once we've had a couple more, I'll get back to my happy dancing Wacko https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGqp4E8azY                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption