Any dating success stories

87 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2022 07:08:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've been on bm since January and haven't found my night in shining armour yet. I'm starting to lose hope! Has anybody got any success stories they would like to share to help spur me on                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

At Kiss 4 there was a wedding between two BM'ers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Theres a big wide world out there so dont pin your hopes too much on finding someone on here, if its meant to happen then it will at the right time, if its not it wont but never lose hope, there IS someone out there for you somewhere. Atb, tread carefully.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ceetee's Profile
Ceetee

In: Rawtenstall

Yes,the very best of luck to youThumbs UpThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes i have been lumped with Lindsay for close to four and a bit years now. And i hold this site responsible. ??

To meet people you need to get out there. If you cant get out there to events request a lift and attend events. The more you meet the more you chat and pm themore likley you will meet that some one. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Valium Stuie.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've resorted to poetry to find a date, though I don't think I'm very good at it...............

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got a knife
Get in the van

Subtlety never was my strong point. LOL

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Obviously Some Wannabe 'Poet Lariat'....?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The only dates i,m gonna get are those on a calender.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Lariat Jinx? if a knife won't get them in the van trying to lasso them isn't going to be any better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I only know one other, about a little girl called Mary and her little lamb that's always grunting. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

66,Nurse won't let me have scissors with pointy ends,never mind a knife...but i've got LOTS of string..Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor She11, she starts a serious thread and we derail it. LOL

Hopefully she's got a sense of humour, otherwise some of us are gonna be getting strongly worded letters from her MP. Angry

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

So the makrame sessions didn't work after all then Jinx.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Neither that OR the suicide attempt,due to me not having bannister rails....Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And She11,he is out there somewhere,as are lady bikers aplenty,just takes that spark on a meeting to start something good....WinkThumbs UpHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I saw a spark, I think, at the weekend! Wink

Either that or I'm so dazed n confuddled by Stuie that I'm seeing stars...ConfusedErmmWacko

She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Haha ?? You guys are too much but this definitely cheered me up, or maybe I should be worried lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ceetee's Profile
Ceetee

In: Rawtenstall

Haha Shell...Im sure its all just a bit of fun lol ClownThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

BM ...B(basically) M(ad) ... Just sayin' ConfusedWackoClown

'Nuff sed!Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption