Girl looking for guy

39 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 10/02/2018 11:08:31 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No I knitted you a pair of underpants.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

Aw have you how thought full hope you used the non itch wool an left breather holes can get very hot in wool under clarts                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used top quality wire wool.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ConfusedConfusedConfused I best not got near any electric fences then when wearing um WinkLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

OMG Yarg there would be some horrendous sparks if I came off at speed lol But the word skids comes to mind lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Yes,but just think how shiny any stainless nuts would end up,Dennyboo...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Tony_C_REME's Profile
Tony_C_REME

In: New Milton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm a good guy, when I have to be and I love women with all hair colours even all at the same time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Natt112's Profile
Natt112

In: London
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Well this post is going to explode in no time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I'm female, single, blonde (not out of a bottle) and been a biker since I was 16. Number of dates I've had from this site ...... 0
Must be my wooden eye that's putting them off 😦                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I'm Pink πŸ˜‚ was referring to my nickname but yes Pink all over πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ...... where's all these fit biker models then? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You’ll have to wait for Jinx’s 2019 BM calendar to see the fit models πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

ROFL! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You gonna wear your kilt, for the photoshoot Panuno πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe just the Sporran πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Just the sporran.... looking forward to that... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That’s why I’m waiting for the warmer months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Funny 😊 good question, l like it !                                                                                                                                                                             
Stevoandthebluewasp's Profile
Stevoandthebluewasp

In: Northampton

I’m a guy looking for a girl about my age 22 though how to ask for a date is a different ordeal                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah Stevo just get chatting about different stuff. Ask her about music or bikes she likes, what she does at weekends etc.... Once you've git chatting via message you may find it comes a lot easier for your to ask her if she fancies meeting up.... Also ask her if she is going to any of the arranged meets on the events and that way you can meet her too and she may feel more confident with others around..... Go fir it..... ??
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Stevo, welcome to the site mate.
Best bet is to get yourself to some of our events in the Spring/Summer. See the calendar.
Then when you have your name down for an event, search for some lovely ladies either close to you or close to the event and ask if they also fancy going up there.

The good thing with the internet is it's a lot easier to break the ice than in real life. You can really think about what you want to see without being "on the spot".

But... never spam to loads of girls. Often they'll be friends and will mention to each other that you got in touch. Sending out 2,000 messages is bound to drop you right in it :-D

Take something personal from their profile to discuss about. Maybe you've visited the town they live in and can comment on it.

Good luck!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6699 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption