What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sometimes people mistake caution for time wasting , they just have to be more patient. Not everyone is the same, we all have different attitudes and circumstances.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saying that, there are some bullshitters on here and not all are men.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

The continuing pain around my tailbone (coccyx) since the "I Can Fly !!" stepladder incident...i used to heal SO much faster than this..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Another day of clearing out my dads sheds.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The prospect of another total countrywide lockdown...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Jobsworth Dr's surgery manager making me leave the (empty)surgery because I wasn't wearing a face mask, I had a face shield on and she said 'it wouldn't *protect our patients from any droplets'.

I'd gone to collect a form to make an appt for a chest X ray, when I rang the number it wasn't connecting, I was trying to tell the receptionist when the manager told me to PHONE THE SURGERY about it.

I tried the number again and got through to appt's only to be told that the Dr referred me and the appts dept will PHONE ME, and the waiting list is currently FOUR WEEKS. So why did I need to phone, and why did the form tell me I had to phone for appt?!!

* The whole country were told face masks wouldn't protect us, then the govmt made them compulsory.

UPDATE: Got phone call from hospital with appt for 23rd September. Wow! That was quick.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Still waking up with pain around the base of my spine after the stepladder saga...ring the quacks on Monday i suppose...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Good luck Jinx, hope it's not serious.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Apparently my GP no longer does actual consultations or see a patient in the flesh(!),so he's ringing me Tuesday evening...all this because i've decided i should get an x-ray on my lower back...:/
Playing The Spanish Inquisition with receptionist was fun though...lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jinx, that's probably the same with all Drs, keeping us away from surgery so we don't catch or spread the virus.

I hate sitting in Drs waiting room, picking up germs I didn't have before I got there.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Now it seems i'm not considered in enough pain for an x-ray,glad i bought Ibuprofen before the Covid panic buying starts again,lol..
Heal thyself,best bet..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A 'not well' message from a dear friend..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Unhappy...the sea of tractor mud that's appeared since yesterday evening on the lane coming out of Leonard Stanley,not a MUD sign to be seen anywhere...the same spot that i helped people out of their wrecked people carrier last year...Verity slipped and slithered,but carried me through...think i'll be popping in for a polite word tonight on the way home...:(>
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Bloody scam calls, grrr! 😠

New one today ... HMRC, stop legal action by pressing 1 now!

As if, jog on! 😑🀬🀬🀬                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Had loads of those before... Think got a life sentence by now... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shallow and ignorant people.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

spent three hours servicing a sthil saw and its worse than when i started stupid thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sciatica 😒 and meds that take WEEKS to take effect!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ignorance can be educated. Crazy can be medicated.
There is no cure for stupidity.

Irritations 😑                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Using a different bus,and having to fill the washer bottle,top up the oil,and refill the Adblu tank before i set out...😠                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7539 seconds. There are 325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption