What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Oi! Cheeky devil.... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Things going awry... πŸ˜•                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bleddy back to lockdown again, my area of the country, Kirklees, no visiting, no visitors and only leave home to go shopping for food and for medical reasons.

I'm not surprised, I had a feeling it would happen, but I'm well hacked off at those who have caused this by insisting they're not going to follow the guidelines.

Will we ever get back to pre-virus?
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I don't think it will be happening any time soon Sandi. 😟

I was shocked at the notice given by BoJo, but it's not totally unexpected.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

A long and nervous wait for news from afar....:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

Until the grunts can understand cause and effect we've got problems.
And as we're talking the butterfly effect to people that can't find their own arse with both hands and an instruction manual I can't say I'm optimistic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jeez, the phucking people who live in my neighbourhood! Kirklees has just been snapped back into lockdown, because more deaths are happening after the relaxing of the lockdown, and still they are ignoring it. Half a dozen folk turned up in our car park to VISIT a resident. None of them wearing a nose and mouth covering.

Can we please have a new law, just for people like these, making it LEGAL to shoot the phuckers?

Anyone got a gun I can borrow? (That's a joke)
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

getting a puncture on the way home last night in the front wheel, what a pain                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Made the mistake of getting on the bathroom scales...omfg..πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Yesterday...hearing of a possible third hand Covid contact..waiting to hear for sure....off to the testing station for me...                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Oh nooo jinx, fingers crossed for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

🀞🏻🀞🏻 Jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Jack Daniels and Jim Beam arey guardian angels,no worries..πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Dieting for a week for no change...hohum..:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tuesday....falling off a stepladder whilst trying to stop the wind tearing off my shed roof...bruised coccyx and a few grazes...NURSE!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Going to work as walking wounded..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Slow improvement to lower tailbone,need to be doing ....stuff...😠                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having to ditch somebody who i thought was a friend, not an easy decision.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Reading another member's profile stating that all the women on here are time wasters.
Not all of us!

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

With that kind of negativity.... No wonder they can't find anybody.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8496 seconds. There are 363 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption