What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Knowing that by this time I would be absolutely 100% be having a whale of a time at FYP. Dancing badly, singing loudly (and badly!), quaffing JD and having a jolly good time. As it is, just sad times and can't sleep! ☹️😟                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just hit the JD anyway,Lindsay,after 2 bottles you won't care where you are..lol :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Only managing about an hour's sleep....meh :(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sure i post this every summer..the amount of people on bikes/scooters riding in tshirt,trainers,no gloves...looks cool until you need skin grafts...and lest you forget....car drivers are proven 100% more dozy and stupid when the sun is shining..good luck,be safe..:)> ""OO""
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Blood sucking taxman! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad news of another bike fatal RTA,and a huge oil/diesel slick close to home,sand dumped all over it,no warning signs ...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A lovely lass flying to foreign parts today,hopefully not for long..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Amidst all the madness the world is currently going through I came across this... And it made me very, very happy.

https://youtu.be/OmNXCJt7K3Q                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A Nurofen advert? Some people are easily pleased,methinks..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Fixing my fence yesterday, minding my own business, then woke up face down in a pool of blood with broken glasses followed by 24hrs in AAU. The heart gremlins back. That was OK but today I was told I can't ride or drive for 4 weeks!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hearing from a lady abroad...got malaria..!!:(                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

So sorry to read that, speedy recovery vstorm                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Thanks Lynn, check up tomorrow. At least I'll have something to put in the smiling forum thread when I get back on my bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Yes, speedy recovery VStrom, and big hugs to everyone who has posted in this topic.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

The idea is you wait till the advert has finished.
See people, this is what happens when you put cider on your cornflakes and JD in you tea 😁

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A Nurofen advert? Some people are easily pleased,methinks..:)>...

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

That speed reading course has a lot to answer for,Steve...πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad/unhappy....Barmouth camp cancellation..poo..                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Not so much sad or unhappy, more like miffed! Work started off so promising today and suddenly turned into a complete shit show, Snafu and total cluster fuck. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will turn out to be a better one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Woke up, ankle is painful and has swollen more since yesterday's bite. I am now the owner of a very promising cankle πŸ˜•πŸ€¬                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hands up !!who bit Lindsay on the ankle??...( Victoria Cross or Tetanus jab in order,what?)...lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7910 seconds. There are 466 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption