What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sticking a pair of scissors into my finger. Makes typing difficult cos I'm using a part of my hand I don't usually type with. What a pleb. pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Having chest pains and phoning for an ambulance, sometimes living alone sucks! 😥

That sounds painful Corny, hope it heals quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was in Asda yesterday and the store had gone to the trouble of employing doormen to control access. Inside the store they had laid out a one way system marked with arrows on the floor yet very few, including staff members, were taking any notice. I had to constantly step aside or wait for body log jams to clear in order to maintain distance from others. When will these muppets learn?
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

It's been working well in Tesco near me for over a week. Quite a big store but when I've been in about 10 shoppers at anyone time. Zoom around shop, get what you need, if it's in stock, and through the tills, no queues. It's fab! 👍🏻

Although I haven't seen loo roll, liquid soap or sanitiser for 2 weeks anywhere 😞 (other than my rapidly diminishing ones in my bathroom!)

UPDATE: Yippee! Several shelves of loo roll...it was a sight to behold. Did I buy a pack?? Yes of course I did!👍🏻😃
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Fecking fuming! 😠
Where I live doesn't seem like anyone realises the seriousness of this virus. How many more thousands of people will die before they realise?

They stand outside close together, one walks her dog at least 3 times a day, others are tidying the communal gardens. Their own part of it, too selfish to keep it ALL tidy.

All those who are outside with no valid reason should get this virus then maybe they will realise exactly how serious it is.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Thanks, Sandi. It's pretty much healed up now, well I've picked the scab off anyway :D

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Having chest pains and phoning for an ambulance, sometimes living alone sucks! 😥

That sounds painful Corny, hope it heals quickly....

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

I hope you're all doing ok, seeing as we're all on house arrest :-/                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

2 years today already... Rip and I hope you're causing havoc up there and ride those roads ♥                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

My thoughts are with you today Lynn xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Time passes so quickly Lynn.
I'm thinking of you and sending big hugs to you, Maike and George. You know where I am x                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Lynn, remember the good times and I hope the day goes ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Having to work on such a lovely day 🙁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I received a cancellation email for an event in Scotland at the end of October I was so looking forward to it. Very sad 😢😥😟                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Return on here of someone that still owes me a large sum of money,details supplied on request,for the curious and cautious..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Don't know the details, don't want know the details but no doubt that person thinks they are the dogs danglies.

Got news for em they ain't, they are lower than a slug's belly. I can't stand folk who don't pay their dues. Lowlife.

Good luck on getting some, if any, of what is owed to you Jinx. It took a while for my debtor to pay me back, scum!

How they sleep at night, I will never understand.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad,etc....losing trust and faith in someone...once again...:(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The amount of people willing to die under the wheels of my bus,in this truly grand spell of weather...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Watching the Covid19 death toll roll past 50,000...enough reasons to doubt the wisdom of ending lockdown.??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Getting a calendar notification about an hour ago to tell me I should be in Manchester (having a 80's moment or six!) at a gig ☹️😟
Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe with PPDS. Yet two more tickets my daughter purchased gone in the drawer unused. Peeved! 🤬
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

News item about the destruction in Chicago of the "Ray's Music Exchange" mural (see Blues Brothers)...no more tail feathers shakin'...:/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6992 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption