What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This bloody video.......

https://youtu.be/8b5etRcfXWQ

I hope you remainers and your traitorous MP's are happy now!! Well done!! ffs

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Still being confused..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad/unhappy?....some people's version of "i can drive a car!!!"...:(
Is it National Prat Day,and i've not heard..?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Falling head over arse, smashing my head into the pavement. Black bruising to most of one leg and black eye.🦡 πŸ€• πŸ‘οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hope you feel better soon Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Lindsay 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Nothing, n'owt, nada, zip, zilch!
One very happy bunny πŸ˜πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Having to have my puss put to sleep, sad day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I feel for you mate. They do get under your skin and very hard to let go. Healing thoughts to you!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Having to have my puss put to sleep, sad day

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww that's sad, rocker. Hug for you πŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

"Lost" 2 furry friends this year,so know how you feel...another one will pick you....:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Bloody great swathes of tractor mud on the way home,NO warning signs,naturally...was diesel for a mile last week....both from the same farm...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Torrential rain and gale force gusts,got too much to do for this crappy weather to appear...grr                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

This poxy weather :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cheer up Corni, it will be see thru slippy stuff soon! πŸ˜±πŸ˜΅πŸ˜πŸ‘

Ps the weather was fab-u-lous, a tad nippy but great all the same, here yesterday. πŸ˜€πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Lindsay, I hate winter, I'm a summer person. I should have moved to Texas a couple of years ago and married one of my friends there, I had two offers of marriage so I could move there legally. It's bloody cold here by the sea, still better than London though.

I've been thinking about moving nearer to my family in Eastbourne, as much as I love it here, it's 120 miles from them. My old dear is getting on and was upset that I moved further away from her.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I must admit I would prefer to be somewhere warm but hey life throws ya lemons, make lemonade! πŸ˜‰

I am currently at a crossroads n don't know which way to go. I've come to the conclusion that fate will make the choice. Just wish it would hurry up with the decision πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Unhappy....wasting an hour trying to shift a particularly inaccessible bolt in the bottom of Marilyn's battery box...grrrr...:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Poor Marilyn 😱😡.

I was gonna say more but I shall refrain! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cheeky monkey...i'll have you know she's now back to full health,including a nice bouncy rear end,with no leaky deposits..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 387 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption