Did you know?

170 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2018 12:50:40 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'm sure I read something a few weeks ago that the King of Saudi Arabia had signed a Royal Decree which will enable women to obtain a licence to drive from June 2018.

A small step forward methinks! 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

All that money and still living in the Middle Ages...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yeah, I know a few folk like that Jinx, n they ain't in Saudi! 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Yorkshire still the same then,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Re: Burping .....do you wish for the lifetime,annual,monthly,weekly,today,or just since i got home...please clarify,Catkins..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

For the lifetime burp total,you'll just have to be patient...i'm OLD not DEAD,lol
All plague locusts belong to the family Acrididae...bloody christmas card list must be a bugger every year..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

30 November... Happy St. Andrews Day!

To all our Scots members, enjoy yersels, fly the Saltire and make sure you treat yersel to clootie (& a dram). Save me some tablet Izzy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Tomorrow (5th December 2017) is ... Wait for it ... International Ninja Day
International Ninja Day

There are a thousand movies about Ninjas out there, and some of them are among the best pieces of cinema available in just about every genre. Start your celebration of International Ninja Day by compiling a much watch list and getting together with friends to watch them around a home cooked traditional Japanese or Chinese meal… Or at least order take-out.

To add to the madness of the Ninja history, dress up and take to the streets, but turn it on its head. As a Modern Ninja, appear unexpectedly to do great acts of charity for the common man.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Kawasaki Owners will be delighted,no doubt..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

To add to the burping........People Pass Gas About 14 Times Per Day. The average person produces about half a litre of farts every single day, and even though many women won't admit it, women do fart just as often as men                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jo, I think we all know who is 'The King of Paarrrping' ..and he ain't female 💨😉😕 and we all (male & female) would have to be really 'windy' to beat him!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Better out than in🤣🤣 apparently it's hireditory 😵 well that's my excuse anyhoooo                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I think you'll find the Queen doesn't fart,she has a servant for that...same as the Royal Family don't poo either,only lay golden 'eggs'                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Did You Know?..double white lines on a blind bend,at night and in the rain,on unlit country lanes,are to be completely ignored close to the village of Leonard Stanley,Gloucestershire.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Apparently so, if your name is jinx??!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sprouts and Cyanide...why am i not surprised...no wonder the resulting gaseous end-product is so poisonous..kofkof :/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jinx, just reading Catkins answer to your post I'm thinking I misread it..... I thought you had meant that you were the one who was over the lines on the bend and you were taking the micky out yourself...... Hence my comment..... Wouldn't have put that if I'd thought you meant some other eediot.... Just wanted to make that clear x
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

No offence taken,no worries,Suz..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

reindeer like bananas                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

https://santatracker.google.com/village.html                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6016 seconds. There are 455 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption