Did you know?

170 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2018 12:50:40 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Shove a piece of bamboo in the hole....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it will grow too fast lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

...that apparently the average person will consume 100 tons of food and 12,000 gallons of water in their lifetime?  
Hmm, doesn't say how much alcohol though ...Beer
I think for the first time in my life I'm in the 'Above Average' group! LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Water??!!! Never drink the stuff, Fish f*** in it!

Ok, I'll get me coat....

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl,  I think if I substitute 'alcohol' for 'water' in the post above, I would be WELL Above Average'! 

Especially after a night out with Guinness Rider last week... Oh, my head! LOL

Must be a glutton for punishment doing it again soonShocked

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Did you know.....That a Peregrine Falcon is capable of speeds exceeding 320kph(200mph in luddite) in a hunting dive...makes us look quite pedestrian ....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did you know...........that elephants don't even know they know, let alone never forget.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Did you know ? that the Earth rotates at 1,275kph(792mph inLuddite)..so if you jumped high enough ,and landed slowly enough, you could change postcodesBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

@Jinxy I do that jump starting bike lolol [serves me right for forgetting to turn lights off]LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

...apparently 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married. Shocked   

Hmm food for thought  ...Ermm

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well if you add that to the figures that us chaps outnumber the ladies on BM by 3 to 1,then the probability that you'll meet the man you marry is very high,you'll just have to wait till his divorce comes throughThumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LOL Jinx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It's Roald Dahl day today? 

Bedtime reading tonight; Esio Trot or The Twits ... Hmm tough choice Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did you know there's only three kinds of people in this world?

Those that can count and those that can't.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well,i do be reckoning he's an idiot then...Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Did You Know....Bees Are the ONLY insect that make food that people can eat....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah but their mushroom omlettes are crap!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

But at least they have honey for pancakes...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Does back seat driving count,i wonder?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

You're probably right... (                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption