See You Down The Road...

303 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2024 07:55:49 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

R.I.P. Steve Priest,bass player with The Sweet...72,gone too young...:(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

R.I.P....Paul Chapman...guitarist for UFO and Waysted...only 66,gone too soon..🎸                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

That`s extremely sad news Jinx :-(
I grew up listening to UFO, one of my favourite bands & also one of the best British rock bands by a long shot.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saw them quite a few times live,and have to agree,Wraith.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Vera Lynn....103...R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

(Sir) Ian Holm,88,versatile hardly sums up his acting talents,from android in Alien to Bilbo Baggins and beyond,R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sounds ridiculous but when I saw this announced on the news, I didn't recognise his name (I know, I'm a heathen!) ... I pointed at the screen and shouted, No Not Bilbo!

A sad loss indeed. RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

R.I.P...Ennio Morricone,composer of hundreds of film soundtracks,including every Spaghetti Western you can think of..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

RIP to the Redneck Fiddlin' Man Charlie Daniels                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Charlie Daniels RIP, oh my could that man play the fiddle!
Sad times😒                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

R.I.P. Jack Charlton 85.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

As above...Big Jack ..a great England football player ,R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

R.I.P...Judy Dyble,71, female lead singer with Fairport Convention in their early years..singing with the angels now..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

And another great is lost and now flying high like a Albatross. Peter Green R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A troubled soul,but a massive talent,Peter Green, the original and best talent within Fleetwood Mac...R.I.P..a sad loss..                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

RIP John saxon 83.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yesterday, Jack Sherman, guitarist, RHCP another great guitarist lost. 😟 RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Yesterday...Justin Townes Earle, musician,only 38...son of Steve Earle...a sad loss for all..RIP..                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Dame Diana Rigg aka Mrs Emma Peel of the Avengers, died today aged 82. First woman I fell in love with under the age of 10.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A great actress,adieu Diana Rigg,R.I.P...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption