Sad news

9 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2016 18:29:34 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

For those that have been on here for some time I am sure will remember Sheila think her bm name was sheila bikes, Bluesbiker can you remember her bm name, sadly she passed away this morning while on holiday in Mexico, she suffered a cardiac arrest a couple of days ago. Sheila was a lovely fun loving lady and although didn't ride a bike herself you went to a lot of bm events/meet ups. There are a couple of pictures of her on my photos.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I think Sheila was one of the first I chatted with in the chat room when I first joined the site, sadly I never got to meet her.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sorry to hear this sad news, Im not sure if I ever meet her

Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sheila's nom de plume was Wheelynice and a friend of Moonstone. In recent times, Sheila had moved to the Canaries - Fuertaventura. She used to live in Redditch, took part in some Midlands BM activities and recently visited the UK to meet her new grandchild. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im nearly sure I have spoken to her on here in the past, now that someone has said the name 'wheelynice' that has jogged my memory, lovely lovely woman, ride free lady Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Shit wheelynice.  I did meet / know her and was a great laugh at a few does we had inculding the 1st Barmouth camp but she moved away and I lost touch with her. I remember her mate another BM member got killed in a bike accident a couple of years ago.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks Cataraptor for putting up Sheila's bm name, I couldn't think of it.
Yes JP that's right Amanda from bm, one of our friends was killed in a bike accident.
Sheila certainly lived life to the full, I have so many fond memories of the fun times we shared.
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Last time i saw Sheila was at the Barmouth camp a few years back. Always full of life. 

Sad news indeeed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Just an update for those of you who may like to take part in her send off, Sheila Hunter (aka wheelynice) will be cremated at Redditch Crematorium on Friday 1st April at 15:30. That, as far as I am aware is accurate information but check with the crem to be sure if you intend to go.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3379 seconds. There are 490 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption