Secret Santa / Advent Calendar

11 Posts | Latest reply on 16/12/2015 11:49:56 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

So, you're asked to produce a gift for friends or colleagues. Non-gender specific, costing no more than a tenner, alcohol not permitted.

What do you get? What do you hope you get back?

Alternatively, instead of a small square of chocolate from behind a bit of card on a ridiculously expensive box you decide to put small treats of token value, both tangible or in the form of promises (e.g. I'll do all the coffee runs today), in to boxes for each day in December.

Again, what do you put in? What do you hope to find?

Answers needn't be bike related.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

keys to a maserati please, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

eh-errrr, wrong answer - think even a KEY would set you back three figures Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Lego store Mini-me's, 3 for a fiver - that's only £1.67 each and three little boxes filled for three peeps.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?width=1200&height=1200&source=/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/55314_bm_7936_bm_3896006478.jpg&watermark=true&type=JPG                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

What about 'Grow Your Own Sports Car' or 'Grow Your Own Boyfriend' ... about a couple of quid each i think!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

or a 'relaxing' camomile tea bag, to be used only in an emergency on Christmas Day                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Got a Jelly Bean air freshener and a pair of novelty Xmas socks to fill a couple of boxes, was thinking of a miniature of gin and tonic but apparently there a licencing laws telling me I can't buy alcohol first thing in the morning!
Still need a couple of things, maybe some costume bling?
We get to start opening boxes tomorrow, yay!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

First out today - ready mixed can of Malibu with mango, and a bath bomb.
One happy colleague looking forward to getting home tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Everyone at work at mo is going through a tough time - whole office really needs a laugh..... So for Secret Santa I had to buy for the guy who's openly known as the 'Sex Pest' - so have got him an 'appropriate' present and hope it gives the office a good laugh!!!

I hope I get a book on bikes or diving. Got cozy gloves and scarf last year and was well chuffed!!! Could go the same again this year!
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Would love to know what you got him Claire.

My last Advent box was #13. It being Sunday I decided to have it to later (Monday) than have it sooner. But on Monday I couldn't get my pressie as my 'santa' had a day off and NONE of our gifts are actually small enough to fit in the boxes Angry
Yesterday, of course I had a day off so again couldn't collect Unhappy,  but this morning I unwrapped a Naught/Nice Christmas mug to have my coffee in, along with at 'candy cane' lip gloss.
Happy with that as it's just a token bit of fun, not a secret Santa - that's another kettle!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

At a former employer's, I was given an individual who lived on Pot Noodles during breaks for a Secret Santa gift. So I gave him an electric kettle!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3359 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption