Motorcycle Live - 28 Nov - 6 Dec 2015

49 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2015 18:23:06 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I think i will be going on the last sunday(bargains to be had)i hope,                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

going on the wednesdy 2nd Dec                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Friday 4th                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ticket booked going on the last day sunday 6th                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There for 2 days on the club stand, 5th and 6th                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I will be going on the first day - 28th November. We seem to be doing something else for all the other days of the show.                                                                                                                                                                              
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

post you ride on www.rockstar.cab for a lift or passenegr                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I'm going on Wednesday 2nd say hi if you see me.                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hi Bugs just booked my ticket for the wednesday so see ya there Smile

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'll be in Hall 4 on stall 4B71 if anyone wants to come say hello Thumbs Up

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Not going now,saving my pennies for the TT                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Hi madscots can't find 4B71 on the floor plan can you give us a better clue?
http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/floor-plan/
newbikerchick how about meeting at madscots and going for 11ies my treat (tea that is)!!

Edit
The link above has been changed during the posting. Search on internet for the floor plan.

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Tire Penz stall opp Surf n Turf Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rocketrob's Profile
Rocketrob

In: Newbury

I will be staying tomorrow showing a bike and going Saturday and back up next Sunday setting off from Newbury if anyone needs a lift                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I,m there on the Tuesday, will say hi if i see any of you                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Ok, went to the bike show today, I felt like sh*t* struggling with my chest infection (yes seeking sympathy!)...but got to sit on loads of bikes so all good! ;-)
Lee Bowers stunt show had a surprisingly small space to use!! and the models on each stand did manage to be a distraction... but cant complain I guess! ;-)

I have uploaded some photos onto the events page for you all to look at and if you arent going, to be jealous of! ...please bear in mind my physical state in these photos is not good! that's my excuse for looking that tired! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Weathers looking OK tomorrow so I will be getting the bike out to go to the show.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

There on Tuesday but not inpressed, i like to see older bikes, custom bikes and raceing bikes, not enough of these there for me but at least i managed to get my hair cut there, the classic bike show is more my thing                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Bike show today.  Good day, lots to see, not impressed with the new VFR800 and no Harley Heritage. Liked the Bonnevilles particularly though. 

Still like my own bike in spite of all that though.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

going tomorrow x
have kettle on @mad xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption