KISS Advertising Banner

31 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2015 19:49:49 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

FWIW, the banner is there twice when I look at BM on my iPad, but not at all on Chrome on my laptop on Windows 8. It is there on IE11 on the lappie, however. Its all too much for my little brain...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Good Lord, if you cant understand it @Wills i dont stand a cat in hells chance!

Ive refreshed, nope. Then i deleted history, started again, nope and refreshed and everyfink, but its still floating mid screen. My head hurts Im going to bed.

I will say my prayers n hopefully all will be well in the morning. Im looking forward to being able to read stuff thats for certain. Lol
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Update: There be no change apart from my demeanour ...which is rapidly hitting the upper limits of frustration! I cant even see PMs now, the blooming thing needs @#$%&*¿¥£                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok now removed.

Really can't understand why so many people have a problem with it. It's just basic HTML that locks an image to the bottom of the screen.  Really frustrating me.  I hate the fact that all browsers have to work different, it makes my life a nightmare as a designer/developer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Matt Smile

It was only mildly irritating to me as it meant continually scrolling down to read a post fully instead of seeing the whole thing at once. I'm used to doing that on a tiny mobile screen (which is why I rarely use a moby to access tinterweb) but really reluctant to see it on a big screen too.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Much better Matt, as lulu said, having to scroll to read posts on mobi was a right pain, and even worse when wanting to post anything.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good job! My Blackberry has been liberated and I can read the forum posts again.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Oh that's betterer on my Samsung                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Thats just amazeballs, its like just brill.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

It's gone now. Cheers Matt :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok then you gotta all at least promise me you'll invite every BMer you know to the event!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6699 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption