KISS 5 Rally 11 - 13 Sept 2015

589 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2016 20:13:51 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a fantastic weekend!!    So many laughs and giggles with absolutely fantastic mates old and new!

WELL DONE to everyone that helped organise it and kept it running safe and smooth.Thumbs Up

Big Thanks also to MATT and MARSHA Hug

Massive thanks to Jan for the lift there and back, you're a star!  Luv ya hun!Hug

Big thanks to Linda for the outing to Scarborough and thanks to Sarah for the ice cream...............oh wait!  She only got one for HERSELF.. didn't she Linda?  GrrrrrrrAngry  LOL

Hope you all got home safe... see you all at the next one, whatever it is! 

Kaz
 Hug  xxx

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Great weekend thanks to all see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Great wkend well done to those who organised it. Great to catch up wiv old friends and meet new peeps xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thanks for a great weekend I would like to thank all those that gave up most of there weekend up to keep the site secure and all our personal possessions safe. Yet again BM and its  staff have kept the scum off the rally site Long may it continue. Well done Phil, Bill, Sally, Kay, and all the rest of the team sorry I cant remember your names. Thank you for giving up your time to keep us partying. 

On a sad note sorry to hear about Fireblade Johns House being broken into on the Friday night if there is anything we can do let us know
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

great weekend 
big thanks to all the marshalls for all they did
oh and home ok all 25miles away up the rd                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Good times. great catch up thanks everyone, but to Sarah who really likes ice cream on her own and the history lessons all weekend i am not surprised I slept so much! And Kaz thanks for coming with us to Scarborough you were great company! xxxxxxxxxx
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Home from a brilliant weekend thanks to all who  helped organise a fun weekend, and to Matt and Marsha.

Was good to meet up with old and new friendsand look forward to seeing you all again soon xxxHug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Home ok , cheers for weekend was great time an good folk's                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Absolutely a STORMER again... The KISS Rally's are always special and full of fun, but a huge thank you to boss man Matt for picking up the reins (and the tab) and along with the rest of the event team make it yet another weekend to remember... Great to catch up with friends from all over the country and to also meet and make some new ones, the people you only know by their face on a profile in BM... I can't wait for next years now.... hahah Well done everyone.... and thank you one and all
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos A J.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchef1981's Profile
bikerchef1981

In: wigan

sorry I missed .but had to work, is there any pics of smiler  aka firestorm?                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend!!
Sounds like everyone got home safe!!
Ditto jp's comment on Fireblade's house..shout if we can do anything xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Great weekend with fab folk.

Brilliant to see Sumo, Stroggy and Stella (all the S's) after such a long time.

Cheers to Boss Man and Lady for footing the bill.

Big pat on the back to all those who gave up there time to ensure everything ran smoothly over the course of the weekend :)

Have spoken to John and he assures me all is OK.

BM folk certainly do know how to party thats for sure lol
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Ditto to what's been said above.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oh and by the way i did get to dance with Rag ................. it was done privately :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And you done a crap Tina Tunner impression.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Just wanted to say thank you to all the willing and unwilling participants of the games - you were great!
Matt has some fantastic photos which I hope will be uploaded soon!

Also, thanks to everyone that helped out to make the weekend a brilliant one.
It was great to meet so many of you and can't wait to catch up with you all again soon.
JCxBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag you didnt complain at the time !!!!!

Mind you i am still traumatised by the Pervs request to play Naked Twister

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

A big thankyou to all who organised the weekend. I had a fantastic time and the rain did not stop me.
Thanks to Rag for leading the Southern Softies up to Squires and to BigRay for the brilliant ride around the Dales.
It was really good meeting up with everyone, I wish it happened more often, I am missing your brilliant friendly company already.
I still have my final 32 mile run home this morning from Lindas. :-)
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

He stop drinking beer after you reminded of the naked twister and only drunk coffee for the rest of the day (wimp)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5859 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption