Birthdays

6388 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2024 14:32:08 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I nstead of having loads diff topics for peeps birthdays y dont we just do the one? if not just tell me to piss off lol but anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ANYONE TODAY AND YEST AND TOMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Totally agree.  About 50% of topics are happy birthdays now lol.   Keep this topic going and say happy birthday to folks here                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Fair enough I guess it saves space if they are all in one place, but I thought it would be nice to try to make everyone feel SPECIAL on THEIR one-day-a-year and for that reason I shall post greetings individually as I have been doing so ner Tongue    Choose your weapon! I'm ducking already LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Happy birthday Ghostrider666 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

My Birthday next month, I'd be chuffed to bits if I got a post!! At my age, I need to feel special, LOL!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hippy Barfday strines                                    ~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Happy burpday Strines Thumbs Up   also belated birthday greetings to Ghostrider666Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Happy birthday strines mate. Have a good one. I'll sup one for you tonight at skeggy! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Happy Birthday Strines, hope you have a good one. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

wow M att agreed with me lol

happy bday strines

( i still agree with Kwak too though a special message makes u feel gud lol)

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The forums looked like a big birthday card before lol. It's nice to drop PMs to the birthday folks tho                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The forums looked like a big birthday card before lol.   You don't half exagerate! Tongue   It's nice to drop PMs to the birthday folks tho   Yea it is, but now instead of the forum getting full my mail box is, I wish they'd READ their mail then I can delete the buggers.                                                                                                                                                                               
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY STRINES Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hippy Barfday og1016                                       ~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             
og1016's Profile
og1016

In: Derby

Many thanks Kwak - I'm growing old disgracefully LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OG1016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

have a brill day mate Thumbs Up

rc xxxxxxxxxx

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wooohooo - happy birthday to those I've missed!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hippy Barfday Lula                                       ~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Happy Birthday LULA ! Enjoy the day girl. Thumbs UpGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

happy birthday lula,have a great day! see u soon.xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7461 seconds. There are 801 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption