Christmas Wishes

22 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2014 19:12:50 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I don't do cards, as I prefer to donate the money to charity, but I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and that the new year brings every one luck, health, wealth, joy and happiness.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Happy Christmas and new year to you too Jo xx                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

merry xmas to you to mrs and heres hoping you have a fabulous new year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hi .. Happy Christmas to anyone that knows me   Beerand a happy and prosperous new year,  well you can hope  Thumbs Up   met some good people this year, both in person, and to chat with on here.  Hope to continue the same next year, starting with JP's posh bash in January.   Cheers  BeerHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Merry Xmas to all BMers and a "shiny side up" new year to all BMers new, existing and ex.
p.s. For all those who share their house with a pussycat . I can recommend the JML cat's meow . My boy loves it .
Dusty xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Merry Christmas to all on BM and hope to meet up somewhere in the new year.
Stay safe and enjoy your celebrations :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yule Blessings to all Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

A very Merry Christmas to everyone, and hope that everyone gets exactly what they wish for :)
Thank you everyone for the welcome on here this year and long may BM carry on XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

A very merry Christmas & happy new year to one and all,
The Bandit.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Woo Hoo  free membership for a week  , Thanks Matt
  Just want to say Merry Whatsits to all  BM 'ers   :-) Was gutted ( literally ) we didn't make the meal at Squires :-(  Hope to catch up with more of you next year now I don't have to work and plead for holidays and time off   <3  xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all my BM friends and acquaintances.
It was great to meet so many nice people in 2014.
I hope to do the same again next year.
Ride Safe in 2015.
Best Wishes
suzukiant, Ant. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Seasons Greetings! Every good wish for the New Year, may it bring health, wealth and happiness to all.

Ive had my first Christmas Dinner n tea (including trifle!) today. It was lovely to spend the day with those closest to me. All in all a fab day!
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxxx everyones body's xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hah bumhug!                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

heres hoping u all hav a fab xmas and cracking new year... working all new year so mines off to a shoite start lol

ah well next year may be in a & e :-) career change needed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gordy100's Profile
gordy100

In: belfast

happy       crimbo       everybody

hopefully get to meet some of you next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Happy Christmas to all you lovely Crazies xxxx PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the amazing new friends I have made on here this year!!!....been a rough one in a lot of ways but you lot kept me going!!!
ROLL ON 2015!!!Beer

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Just before I get drunk and cause more disruption I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New year.

Can we all make 2015 a year to remember by getting off our fat lazy asses and doing as many ride outs, meets camps and partys as we can.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any upset or distress I may cause during 2015 due to large quantities of Southern Comfort that I may consume over the course of an event.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

JP nowt like being prepared lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 492 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption