Drivel posts and Karma 'hacking'

62 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2014 16:34:27 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@JP

That "bumped" post was a long one, does that mean you'll get 10 X more karma? *snigger* ;)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Amandas Im not bothered about Karma thats why I'm not on the list                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If 10 X Karma was awarded for contibutions to the "Jokes..." Forum, I may just consider becoming a Karma Comedian.   (Apologies to Boy George.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Valencia, judging by the quality of your 'jokes' you would end up with negative karma within a week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tongue Looks like someone's got out of the wrong side of Barmouth this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Val forget Boy George, I think that eeehhhh I just heard in the air means you owe a lot more people an apology for your jokes!!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Then I humbly apologise. To everyone. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Val, have you always been easy?
Keeps the jokes coming, we love them really :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

ok i am glad that the karma thing is kinda explained , just means i wont get much as i hate writing long posts as get my words messed up then have ppl thinkin i am being nasty Confused

he has always been easy Penny Wacko
but we like him as he is                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

FZR, you're right, it's I bit like texting people....they some how read things wrong. So much easier just to talk. So we've established 'Karma' must be how much you use the site by adding things to forums and how popular you are amongst the fellow users. FZR don't worry about people not getting you, We can all suffer a little misunderstanding at times, especially if we've never met up with the people we are in, say....chat with. Different humours x
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

very true Penny hun                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Karma on here is a joke it needs binning                                                                                                                                                                               
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Couldn't agree more. I believe it does more harm than good and is offputting to new members. Just get rid of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah...... bin it Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Did you get extra Karma on your birthday 66                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

My extra karma is still with the birthday cake, I have received neither.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just come back on site after being a standard for over a week, so doing nothing, only to find my karma has gone UP 10 points!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The top bloke is a newbie. He hasn't posted, never been in chat, not attended any events. He has done nowt.

Yet lotsa lasses  have checked his profile, giving him loadsa  karma points.
Points are gained by the shedload for sending and receiving pm's.
That is why Matt is usually top dog.

Double six's Profile
Double six

Reminds me of someone else who was on here a while back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i,v just rejoined and my Karma is right up there, means absulutly nothing but i still think it,s just a bit of fun, so if you dont like it dont look at it!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 350 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption