Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

182 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2014 00:42:13 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

price sounds ok to me                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it on Sunday, my second grand child has gone to sleep in his mummy's tummy and will be leaving today, so I have my granddaughter, the journeys a little too far for her. I hope it's a fantastic turn out and that I will see everyone soon.
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

PM sent, allison. Thanks for letting me know xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to say I hope everyone has a good time on Sunday, as I won't be there this time.

Cheers! Big smile

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hoping to get to this!
I'll have a couple of hours kip when I get in from work, then if I don't sleep through my alarm, I'll come over for an hour or so Thumbs Up   I may need some matchsticks for my eyes thoughWackoLOL   Hopefully see you all tomorrow, safe journey!!   Kaz xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Nice one Kaz :>>> You know it makes sense !!

@pb...that's a shame :< You'll miss out on all the hugs. Feel free to change your mind at the last moment xx

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you  tomorrow...only a couple not able to make it so far....and the crazy Scots are dusting their sporrans as we speak!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Have fun today everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i had a fabulous time today got to see lots of peeps that havnt seen for soooo long and it was ace.and thank you for all the lovely compliments on my weight loss and how good i looked it was soooo nice of you all to say Embarrassed i do feel amazing lol Big smile . and massive thanks to alice for yet another fantastic xmas party you are a total star an we really enjoyed ourselves.and just to say if we dont see you all again till next year have a wonderful xmas and a fab new year lots of love debbie and russ  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Great turnout. Good to see everyone enjoying themselves. Nice to catch up. Fab work Alice!

@D6 & JP, she laughed!
@pump ... I loves ya!!

Have a lovely Christmas everyone n an even better New Year.

@Stuie is crashed out after a couple of lunchtime drinks! Aaahhhh bliss... lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

I ditto what Debbie posted, it was as if she read my mind. :-)
Thanks to Alice for organising this, for the 4th year, seems like only yesterday I was at the first one.
It was lovely seeing established members I'd not seen in a long time and nice to chat with new members.

Thanks to Ray for bringing my bike gloves.

Thanks to my best mate Lyn for the lift xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks for the mistletoe, AliceHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

Good to meet new peeps and catch up with old ones .
Thank you 66 for my present :)
Thanks jp for being nice lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

a brilliant do
luved it again                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

JP wasn't being nice, he was just being a letch, as usual!
You're welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Thanks Alice, last year was good, this year topped it. A good turn out and plenty of giggles thrown in for good measure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks, everyone :>> The BM family at it's best Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Pics now uploaded...get tagging please !!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Excellent day with fab folk
Nice one Alice Lady ...job well done x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thumbs UpGreat afternoon with great friends
Thanks Daph for organising it!    Can't wait to see you all again, roll on rally season!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

We'd better see you before then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 485 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption