Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

182 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2014 00:42:13 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Alice it will be fine as long as I get my dinner I dont give a dam where I sit                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Alice , you always do your best, and far more besides...you are a wonderful, warm and fun  hostess.

Yes, it will be a fabulous day. Doesn't matter if we don't all sit together to eat. We can still get together to chat, swap pressies, hug,  have a drink (of tea) or two, and  thoroughly enjoy each others company.

It will be as good as it's always  been before, ' cos Alice YOU ROCK!!!
Hug 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Ditto what PB said. Thanks Alice. X                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

i'll just sit under a table or between the seats...cant wait :-) need my hugometer refilling as its been a while xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If there are 80+ going, why are there only 40+ on the attendance list?
It would seem a lot have said they were going on facebook.
But this is a BM event, not a facebook event.
Please tell those 40 to add their name to the official list on BM.
I'd like to know who's going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

this is Alice,s event and if she has invited people of facebook they may not be able to add them selfs to a BM list, as long as Alice knows than thats OK                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thank you Bill...my thoughts exactly !! Plus...several of the 80 are kiddies who need to be included in the headcount. Everyone from fb have been BMers at some point and are MY FRIENDS!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If they have been BMers at some point, then surely they are still standard members, and can add themselves on the BM list.
Is there a problem in their doing so?
I just want to know who is going, which is the point of having a list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

FYI    XK....there are 20 'plus ones'/ kiddies at this family event.  Please feel free to find a way of adding them to the events page. At this rate I might just be leaving that mistletoe at home !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I don't see where the problem is XK. If folks want to remain anonymous that is the perogative, as long as Alice knows who is coming and isn't put out of pocket by their non-attendance it shouldn't be an issue.
 You don't like it when people put their faces up and then don't attend events without subsequently taking their mugshot down. Now, because they are reluctant to put a picture up you don't like that either.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

I am unwilling to comment further on this XK. If Matt feels that I have behaved inappropriately then I am sure I will be contacted and I will be happy to discuss this in private with him. As far as I understand, no rules have been broken. I do not need to justify my decisions here.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok I'm done, no offence intended Alice. I take the point of the plus 1's.
I just don't understand why peeps choose not to add their name.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Stop the press!! LOL Sandi's got a lift!! Woo oo, cinder Ella will go to the ball (disguised as an ugly sister. Ha ha.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Sandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!! Brilliant :>> See you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

not long now, not seen a weather forecast but hope it,s ok  

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

sunday in sherburn is meant to be cloudy and 8 degrees but as my bike is sorn for winter i will be in the car lol Wink cant wait to see everyone its been an age Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

I imagine many of us will be in cars, Deb x

Squires in mid-panic trying to complete carpet laying...just for us LOL Please note...it appears we will be paying for this privilege as the cost of carvery has increased !!! One course £7.95; two courses £11 . Forgot to ask cost of kiddies portions..sorry. I reckon this is still reasonably priced tho' as never been disappointed with quality/quantity. You will still be able to order from cafe menu if you prefer...see Squires site for menu. See you soooooon XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

There charge more I eat more simple really                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

lunch and hot choci was   9.40 on sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the carvery update Alice, I did wonder if it had gone up as I haven't been to Squires for a long time.I haven't viewed their website in a while, either.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption