Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

182 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2014 00:42:13 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Keep this date free in your diaries, guys:>>
Details nearer time Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Me please miss

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Yes Alice, make sure JP gets a place, you know how bad tempered he is when there is food around and he isn't getting any! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we will be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

will defo be there hun sounds good and hope they don't forget the apple sauce cos I always seem to .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

theres nothing on the calendar to add my pic to to say im going hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Dixi date was only decided today before Alice left lol

Count me and Mr Ken in weather permitting :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah right so it has yet to be added I didn't know that as I left at 2am last night, hope to see loads of you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Think I was just going back to the tent then lol in the rain :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was so drunk id been with the vice president of south yorks slaves drinking all night and bless nitro and a couple or prospects minded the kids and boy do them slaves drink drink drink I had 9 lines up on bar at one point triple vodka and cokes omg im surprised im not ill today
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will be there ...... Will book the day off to make sure.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can also add my 2 foster kids and nitro and probably his lad too so that's 5 from here

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sorry I won't be able to make it...I'm working that weekend Unhappy

JP's Profile
JP

Can I have your Kaz x

Karey's Profile
Karey

I don't see why not Jp.. seeing as you tinkered with Ziggy and made him work better, for a while at least lol

UNLESS.........I get a reprieve and Matron gives me a night off with her blessing!  which is never going to happen, so it's yours matey! Thumbs Up x

JP's Profile
JP

Tell Matron JP say's she is a fat old hag with a wart for a nose

Karey's Profile
Karey

Errrrrr...YOU tell her!  She scare's me! 

Besides Christmas doesn't count in our place, unless you're over 80 and in possession of a zimmer frame etc.

I will just have to wait for the photos when I can point and laugh LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can lend you a zimmer frame karey and hey jp shares on that dinner or at least let me have the desert bit of it                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Dix!  but I don't fancy being on the receiving end of bed changes...let alone the medicine round!! ShockedLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol well I want your desert jp can have starter and main eh                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 320 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption