good bikers hang outs/meeting places

25 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2014 11:21:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ponderosa was a nice place great fish n chips but cant for the life of me remember where bouts it was I was probably going too fast !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

The ponderosa is on the horseshoe pass just outside Llangollen , the roads are windy and some beautiful scenery, food is quite expensive up there, it's always been a great place to meet when going on a ride out into wales.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Leadburn Inn just outside Penicuik is brill  Thumbs Up

The 1st Thursday of the month is bikers night with pulled pork and burger rolls done on the bbq for a fiver , sit in tables where you can order a bigger meal , custom bikes and cars and the best cuppa tea for miles around Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

These are my local ones.
Mondays, the lock in wolverly
Tuesdays, Bassets pole 
Wednesday, Stratford upon avon ... waterfront 6 till 8
Thursday, the Raven or Vics biker pub or long itchington
fridays ? 
Saturdays?
Sunday , the bikers cafe at quatt bridgnorth.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

excellent info thanks for adding it I will be making a full list in my little book and am gonna try to get to as many as possible starting the new year                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2271 seconds. There are 361 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption