Yet more scammers

41 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2014 23:22:26 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now one selling belt buckles with concealed knives! I was advised by Matt to use the "Notify Moderator" button but I can't find it in my communicator for PMs so I've used the 'contact us' form again.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ditto                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ditto, blocked and prodded a mod                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cataraptor, the notify mod button is the red rectangle in the top right hand corner of the offending profile, click.that and it takes you to a page where you can put the relevent information. The mods will do the rest.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think it is illegal to sell such items

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oh n i thought i was spesh, two in two days.ker-ching!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i got that pm deleted itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Got it too and reported it... member now deleted                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick200's Profile
bikerchick200

In: Cardigan wales

hiya i got one of ancomp as well to day.. not good Disapprove but i think they have  now deleted them Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep, had the same one, as JP said I think if you were stopped and was wearing that buckle you'd be arrested fro carrying a concealed weapon.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Holy cow, just watched the video on youtube! Deadly springs to mind!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

AJ i have deleted your post ...dont understand why you felt it necessary to advertise for him !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Yep, add me to the spammed list, but hey this buckle really suits meWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

im happy that's two messages this month                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Knowing my luck I'd pull one off my mega wheelies ( 2.5 inches) and come down and cut my gonads off with the recently purchased belt bukkle...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I think some people are missing the point about my difficulty in notifying moderators about these spam PMs. When I try to access the 'offending profiles' I only get a message saying profile does not exist or is disabled. I take the latter to be accurate since there wasn't time for anyone to delete it. if I can't view the profile, I can't click the button. So should I continue to use the Contact Us form; is there an alternative or; should I merely delete the message and move on?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just delete and move on, sounds like the profile has been deleted and is no longer a nuisance. I was under the impression you were viewing the profile and appologise if I came across as being snotty, that was not my intention.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Example - On Monday i had 26 pm's sent to me about the same spammer, all at various times during the day, obviously as and when folk were logging on they were noticing the pm whch had been sentt o them and reporting it to me via pm, just copying the pm they had been sent, and i am grateful to all of those of you who contacted me and apologies if i did not reply to you, i am sure i missed a couple out !!   I deleted the offending profile as soon as i was aware of it, which meant that some folk would only have noticed their own message after i had done so, if they had attempted to view the profile then it would have shown as no longer there, in that instance, please still send a pm to myself or any other Mod just as a double check that it has been dealt with.   Hope that makes sense :)   I would rather have 50 + pm's about the same spammer than somebody started a thread about it, that just gives them more time to contact more people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Can i have a Gold Star please Miss Jackie? I was a good girl n did as i was asked (makes a change), all by myself, on my own!

Msg recieved, PM'd ya asking you to check profile out.. woohoo, job well done on both sides. ** little victory dance**

Thanks for the speedy response.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Creep  lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption