morning, how's your weather in your area

672 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2014 10:44:05 by 1964ian | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yesterday was beautiful went with lovely russ and lovely miff for a ride out to filey and the fridaythorpe for cuppa was wicked today is dull grey and mizzley just going to pop to leeds to pick up a parcel i sent to wrong person then may drop in a squires for lunch Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Raining here again ! Enough already .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I’ve just been outside and it’s almost impossible to describe how bleak, cold and wet it is. Inhumanly miserable, as though all hope has been vacuumed from the world.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I rode back to London from Essex. My trip started dry and sunny, then as I neared home it became overcast, wet, cold and a bit windy :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

damp,wet,damp, wet.....ooh its going to brighten up later though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Damp but very mild..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Very wet :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

So it is just right for fixing the car FFS                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RAIN WET AND MORE RAIN

Did i say it was raining ohh and overcast too                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

wet, very very wet and windy....thankfully not in work today so no soggy commuteBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

monsoon absolutely hammering it down, but day off work so it can rain haha                                                                                                                                                                             
1964ian's Profile
1964ian

In: Kirton Lindsey
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

chucking it down again,like I tell my daughter "Ya live in Yorkshire,you should be used to shit weather"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4043 seconds. There are 322 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption