mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014

421 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2014 00:44:36 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh dear...can I just mention how lovely the weather was and is in Manchester.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dont worry Jo will see you at Kiss4 There's a river there                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Snigger....if you can catch me....I have roller blades                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

was luvly ride down and back sun all the way even got my window sill painted in briliant sunshine now itl be liquid sunshine for rest of year                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

great day loved catch up with old and new and seeing all the bling kc and feck see you all on the big day and some sooner love ya lots 

Hug

bic chick xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

Well done Bm what a great turnout today had a great time and as always met some great new people and old friends cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

What an absolutely fabulous day! Good to catch up with friends n made a few new ones too :) Ta muchly RB fer organising it n don't ya just love it when the weatherman gets it wrong ha ha!!                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Brilliant day out an early start for me but well worth it, weather was good no rain got home dry.
Was great to catch up with friends. see ya all at Kiss Big smile   Thanks to Mike, Dave and Nikki                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

What a brill day!  Thanks for organising it RB.

It was great to see lots of the usual suspects and to meet lots of new people too!

We had a lovely sunny ride back to Buxton, then changed to 4 wheels for the drive back to Barnsley..

There was an accident on Woodhead ( 2 cars apparently ) so we had to detour over Holmfirth, took a wee bit longer but not much. 

Really enjoyed seeing everyone...apologies to those I didn't get to say hello to.. will catch you next time!  Thumbs Up  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Had a super time - lovely to meet up with BMers I've chatted to previously, and to meet new peeps - it's pretty special how welcoming and friendly everyone always is.  Thanks to RB for organising - and for arranging such lovely sunny weather too! GBNP - think pink looks great on you - sooo your colour Smile Looking forward to next time Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Cracking day and a really good turnout. Thanks Jo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Brilliant day, a gazillion thanks @RB for organising this one Clap.   

We had a fab time, the weather couldn't have been better, it was flipping hot for quite a while.  Didn't get wet there or back - RESULT Thumbs Up

A special thank you to Pump Monky for my pink 'feet' how fab-u-lous are they?!  LMAO!LOLThumbs Up

Also thank you to all those who brought 'pink items' for me to wear... what can I say ? ... it was an ... EXPERIENCE!  

Also those of you who donated many thanks.. not much in the pot today but perhaps we can try again next time.  I will stick your donations into one of the Cancer Research charity boxes - thanks guys!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

More photos up on events page for those wishing to tag and bag

Don't forget to upload any photos you took....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all great day and fun meeting you all, Izzy and myself just home. 590 miles of fun and laughter. Canny wait till next trip. C u all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@rowanblossom ; still can't put pictures right way-up can you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

What a good day out meeting everyone old and new Matlock done its magic again
Well done rb                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Firstly a HUGE thanks to RB for getting this event together Clap

What a fantastic day it turned out to be Thumbs Up

Despite the dire predictions of the weather spoiling it Disapprove

I had a great ride down & a fair ride back Approve

Me little bike performed flawlessly all day Smile

Even attracted some admiring/curious glances Embarrassed

Managed to donn the waterproofs @ York Wink 

To cope with the "dampness" nearer home Wacko

It was great to see so many newbies there, as well as familiar faces Big smile

But the highlight of the day ...

Suzi's spectacular departure Clown

Awesome girl .... just Censored AWESOME Cool

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hay v were was my hugs  xxx???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@K    you had another man in your bra                                                                                                                                                                                
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lmao omg that brill snigger                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6836 seconds. There are 377 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption