Quite a lady

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2013 15:40:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello peeps, have just had a PM from a beayussi offering me 25% of a 10 million dollar fortune if I help her. 
Sounds like she could be quite a catch dont you think?
If you see Mrs Beans Yussi from Milton Keynes, tell her I am on my way round to collect as soon as I post this thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Not before me you ain't 66                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I received the same message. It looks like the one that originated from Nigeria some years ago. They seem to have given up sending it by e-mail and are now trying to get it on forums. Time for the Mods to delete and block them. There's always someone daft enough to believe this nonsense. 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

OI! Form an orderly queue behind me please ....                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Dont think she loves me....I aint had one ..........  a fiver would do after Christmas LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i sent message to mods about this but had no reply as yet...........

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Bill, PM sent

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does anyone have her phone no.?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i sent her my bank statement ....shes sent it back n blocked me by court order pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 352 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption