Pm'S

11 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2014 21:35:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I received 2 emails yesterday saying I had 2 new pm's.

When I went to my inbox there were no new messages.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes it was a spammer she was deleted yesterday so sorry but you missed out on a new girlfriend                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

and there was me thinking I was the special one Broken Heart LOL

Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

If you want to know more, see the thread "Olga". You didn't miss much although most of us had a good laugh over it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers 

Olga must have been busy :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Has there been an Oliver or some male equivalent just today, well, yesterday 11th December?

I seemed to get a raft more PM message alerts by email than I actually got PMs today. Confused 
Any other ladies had the same?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I wish izzy! Nothing exciting in my box...

I will keep hoping though, ya never know, one day i JUST might get lucky!

((Titter))                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Noddy... you're all special! Thumbs Up...  some are more 'window licking' special than others Wink

Izzy... I don't think we've had a male Olga, but if you report any suspicious PM's to us, using the 'Contact Us'  link at the bottom of the page, we'll check it outSmile

Likewise if anyone is unsure about anything, let us know and we'll look into it. Thumbs Up

Karey
Moderator TeamHug

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Leve my Olga a lone ware in love ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omg Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where's my new Russian girl friend gone? What have you done to her JP i'm still waiting for my change for the air fair for her to come over?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3672 seconds. There are 656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption