4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014

933 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2014 17:20:51 by JP | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was great to meet you teeny!  Hope to see you again sometime soon!

I've added my photos.. don't forget to tag yourselves..try not to obscure any faces if you can :D unless you really feel you have to.. lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There are some excellent photos up (some I don't even remember being taken lol) but they're lovely to look back on I'm still trying to put names to faces but I met soo many people I think itl take me a while and I'm looking forward to meeting up with them again soon
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To all those who couldn't make it to the rally dont forget to check out the photo's taken by those that could stay, at least then you will have a small taste of the good time everyone had.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

forgot to say, highlight of my weekend was

I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR .............................

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You call that dancing, there was me giving it my all like a male version of Legs & Co and you just nodded you head up and down.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Photo's are on my profile folks. 
the originals are BIG files and easily fill the larger screens so anyone wants a copy of the group shots then message me. except for those, if your not in the picture your requsting then contact me through whoever is in the picture please. or do a screen grab. Geek Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

That's because I was so amazed at your skill and sveltlikeness I could barely move !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Had a great time, Thanks  BJ Ken and JP for all your hard work. I enjoyed the caberet ( now that's worrying)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Vlad I know you are a secret agent but even I was gobsmacked at how well you ...erm .... seamlessly blended in lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ bluesbiker ; very good photos,  been to have a look mate                                                                                                                                                                              
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

There's some good photos about, just had a look at bluesbikers :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes Jilly there are some great photos about but for some reason most seem to be on Facebook again. you would think if you went to a BM event you would post your pics on BM.
Rant over

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

i had a brilliant weekend.  thankyou  to  all  the  organisers for the amazing effort and dedication not  to  mention TIME put in . not only  getting this weekend together  but  the  hours of staying awake just  to  make sure everyone stayed safe during the weekend  . and a special thankyou  for  the  security guard that  found annie wandering around lost  on friday night /sat morn and delivering her back  to  the event tent :)                                                                                                                                                                              
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

haha I remember that buzz. and you was proberly the nearest tent to them.

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

A massive thank you to all the organisers for everything and a big thank you to all that attended and made it what it was ....a truly unique and magical day xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

http://www.ashbournenewstelegraph.co.uk/

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

600miles round trip, bit saddle sore think i need t rethink my seatSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aw yeah , what a weekend  Big smile
i'm so glad i made the effort to go , wouldn't have missed it for anything .
it was so good to talk to people in real life that i'd only ever spoken to through pm's and to catch up with folks i hadn't seen for about 4 years .

All the best to the very happy looking couple , certainly a day to remember  Thumbs Up

A big thankyou to Wraith for picking me up , and taking me to Matlock Bath , and another big thankyou to Jim for bringing me all the way home in style on his bike  Approve

until the next time
Hug

to all the events staff ... well done , another success  Clap

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

just in-case no one sore this                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HaHaHa. Couldn't you get this any bigger K? I am having trouble counting the hairs on my chest!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption