It must be catching ...

98 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2014 20:03:46 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes it must be Allison and I bet 99% of people would do just that I just cant seem to bring myself to that point its a bit sad really and im not sure if its because of what happened with my husband or not but its unfortunately definitely not for me im sure there is loads to gain from that special person and being with them forever growing old together and still holding hands at 90 years old I see it occasionally in the street and think aww how lovely but I just cant commit myself to it, maybe I should have went for the councelling when I got divorced I don't know. I just know the thought of being married scares the hell out of me.
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Don't marry 'that special person'.

Marry a tw@t , coz there ain't no shine to wear off and they can't get worse only better lol.

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

God love you dustin, always find a positive in a negative! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

It's very naive to expect a tw@t to get better. I know from bitter experience that they only get worse. I'm pleased to say that this does not apply to my wife, Moonstone who I met on BM and married in May. We are very happy and not expecting one another to change - for better or worse!

Hasn't this thread gone off on a tangent? The wedding of zzrbabe42 and Russ will be a week tomorrow so let's wish them well instead of debating the pros and cons of the institution of marriage.
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hear hear   Clap                                                                                                                                                                                   
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Was thinking pretty much the same to be honest cataraptor                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

The tw@t comment explained for those without the ability to see the wood for the trees.lol

Everyone marries 'that special person' then divorces them because they turn into a tw@t

The reality is. That person was always a tw@t. You married a tw@t.

You may have decided to ignore their behaviour, or be blinded by love or more likely by the fairytale.

Far better to be to be honest with yourself and marry the person , warts and all.Than to marry some romantic version of them .

It's good advice for those with the intelligence to understand it.

Marry a tw@t , not a dream.

hear hear .
Double six's Profile
Double six

Pmsl @ Dusty.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

P.s. I ain't anti marriage. I sincerely hope that everyone has the opportunity to be happily married forever.

And I wish all the couples on BM every success xx

Double six's Profile
Double six

I tried marriage once, it wasn't for me. But as Dusty says, those that find the one that fills their life to overflowing, I wish them nothing but a lifetime of joy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Only a couple of days to go until the next wedding folks!  So good wishes go to

Heart zzrbabe42 & Russ - 23 August 2014

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

All the very best to Russ and Debz today. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Congratz to ZZR and Russ today, may you both have a lifetime of happiness together Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Thanks everyone we had an amazing day and everything went swimingly and thank you to all who came and made it fabulous xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Got some piccies of the wedding, the dress, and some dodgy people from Debs n Russ's wedding on profile pics.    Debs looking amazing in a stunning dress and Russ looking all daper in a suit.Big smile

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Today is Claire and Steve's BIG DAY . Have a great day to a lovely couple xx :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes have a great day you 2

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Wedding buffet, booze and dancing. I'm envious.

Have a great big beautiful day xx Claire and Steve xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 695 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption