It must be catching ...

98 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2014 20:03:46 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Good luck for tomorrow
Heart Paul63 & LesleyAnn - 14 June 2014
I'm sure you will have a fab day.  
Remember; Live, Love and Laugh
Hope to catch up with you both over the summer 
I will be thinking of you, love and best wishes xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Congratulations to all the newlyweds and forthcoming marriages, it's an amazing thing that you have all found that special person you want to share the rest of your life with,,                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i am very excited its only about 8wks to my wedding to the wonderful russ Big smileHeart and my wonderful burd mates lindz and jo are helping me get sorted cos im rubbish at getting organised lol big big thanx to you two your a pair of shiny stars luv yah both xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Never really understood all this marriage malarkey.

Is it just a woman thing?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

here here well said dustin I totally agree and have always wondered why people get so excited over a piece of paper . no nay never no nay never for me will a marry a person cos I wanna stay free . huh should have put that one lyrics eh                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

maybe because some people want to show a commitment to each other!! its not just about a piece of paper its about showing each other how much you love them and want to spend the rest of your life with them.and its about sharing that want of commitment with people you class as friends and with family.and its not nice to belittle other peoples excitment over a personal event.but hey some people dont want to marry and i respect that same as i would expect respect for others desicions to marry or to have kids or to do any other major thing in their life or am i wrong????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dead right everything in life is a personal choice that's why we are called individuals its nice knowing some things please people and it doesn't mean everyone has to agree or we would be sheep or lemmings now wouldn't we. and the very best to anybody who is or wants to be married. its a great commitment as you say and to some its very important and a serious move in life but I myself did it once which was enough for me I never had kids of my own but did privately foster 5 and am now down to just 2 and found it very rewarding so thumbs up to them who are getting married and happy days to all
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omg I hope it isn't catching it would be like being given a rabis shot in my case gbnp eh lol

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

My parents were married in 1949 and still fool around like best mates. They're always laughing and joking together. So, it does work for some people .                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

im happy for everyone getting married or have got married if happiness come along grab  it with both hands Wink

dixijive your bum must get so sore jumping  from on fence to another 
your very stealthyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No sore bum here hunny lol I'm all good x                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol that's cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol I like that might pinch it for my fb page if you don't mind not that I'm a theif but thought I'd ask first cos that's classy                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

I've been married once and I loved being married we just met very young,grew up together and wanted different things from life, we are now very good friends and both admit had we met a few years later we would probably still be married, I loved being married.
I wouldn't say no if the right person came along,
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooh I personally wouldn't marry again ive got way too much to loose, I worked god damn hard for what I have and I earned it so why should I give half up to anybody if things went pear shaped . its a personal thing aint it, cant say I was unhappy when I was married I just spent too much time on tour so things couldn't really work out to be fair but hey he was laughing all the way to the bank when we got divorced, so no no no never again for me. I personally think 2 people can make commitment without the certificate but others like the wholeness of it I guess and good luck to them that do the whole thing and full ceremony, for me it would just be another excuse for a party but then I don't need an excuse I can party whenever.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my bum aint sore I jump metal gates not wooden fences so no splinters here                                                                                                                                                                              
beezerbird's Profile
beezerbird

In: Cleethorpes

I agree Allison I have been married twice and was not ready to young and stupid to be fair think I have only just started growing up now but would love to find that certain someone and cement it with that final commitment I always though I would be like my parents and still married after 57 years and am not really bothered about the money side of things someone could certainly have half of what I've got lol perhaps one day I will meet that special someone and perhaps I wont but I would like to send my best wishes to all who make that lifelong commitment to each other be it marriage or any other ceremony and hope that you will all be very happy whatever path you choose
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooh no no my kids need my money they've got a long hard life ahead of them the way the world is, and im happy being as I am and I know its not for everybody but me and my bloke are both more than happy as we are , and my parents stayed together many years but I think last kinda 5 years were not happy ones and I don't think id like to go through that, I really think I would be a bad wife to be honest cos when I was married I felt kind of trapped I don't know if you know what I mean but it felt like my life was not mine anymore. great for the people that would love to or are going to or are or have done its just definitely not for me and I guess it makes me sound a bit cold or selfish but im not at all its just the way I personally feel
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

I guess if you go into a relationship thinking I don't want this guy having half of what I have worked for then he isn't the right guy for you,
If you go in and eventually like a few lucky ones on here have ... Thinking I want to share the rest of my life and everything that goes with life with this person I love so much then you are going in to the marriage for the right reasons. Not caring about the materialistic side of the marriage.
We have all worked very hard for what we have,homes possessions,pensions,holiday homes etc, nobody want to loose half of these but to find someone you want to share them with must be wonderful.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 359 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption