It must be catching ...

98 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2014 20:03:46 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow!  This is all just so lovely.  Best wishes to all the happy couples.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Half a league ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

For the Moonstone/Cataraptor nuptials, we've been severely tested of late. In March, Moonstone was admitted to hospital with abdominal pains which were diagnosed as an infected gall bladder. She missed her local Hen Party as a result. After two weeks she was discharged with a drain fitted. and that was removed after a week. The op to remove the gall bladder was successfully carried out a week ago and she was able to get to her and her daughter's joint Hen Party in the Midlands on Saturday. Her daughter is to be married this Sunday. However, after complaining of shortness of breath and lower chest pains we went to Watford General yesterday where after 10 hours of tests, hanging around and consultations with up to four diagnoses, they finally decided that she had pneumonia and prescribed antibiotics. We left well after 10pm!

So, it looks like she can do the mother of the bride thing on Sunday and our wedding is still on. I'm left wondering what else is going to hit us - pestilence, war? After all that I hope when we take our vows it will be more about health than sickness.
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Gettin all out of the way for the big day :) wishing you a wedding day full of sunshine love and laughter xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Moonstone/Cataraptor  get the lotto done you mite bloody win on Saturday night with your luck   Best wishes for the wedding day and have fun thereafter Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

So, Mr (and soon to be Mrs) Cataraptor tomorrow is the BIG DAY !

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow and may all your dreams come true.

Apologies for being a day early but i am rallying this weekend n thought that early is better than late, if no signal!
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

Thank you for your best wishes, GBNP. It looks like everything is ready and Moonstone is in good health. I'll report back when it's done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

You can cross Moonstone and me off the list now. The wedding went brilliantly with our leaving the ceremony room to the strains of Liberty Bell; a good meal after;  amusing speeches; hotel staff who couldn't do enough for us and an excellent band for the evening entertainment. We are both very happy and about to leave for Corfu for a cruise and stay honeymoon.

Best wishes for those who follow us. If your wedding days are as good as ours it will be a fine start to married life. Will be back in a couple of weeks unless ship/hotel have wi fi.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Great to hear that all went well and that married life has got off to a great start.  Have a fab Honeymoon.

One down, four to go ... 3 weeks and counting 'til the next one Thumbs Up

Heart LittleFecker & Pots -  31 May 2014

Heart Paul63 & LesleyAnn - 14 June 2014
Heart zzrbabe42 & Russ - 23 August 2014
Heart nowgotabike & Steven - ?? October 2014 ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Only a few days to go ...  I know a lot of peeps are attending KISS and will be able to extend their good wishes personally but I thought I would take this opportunity to say; "All the best, wishing you a long and happy life together"

Heart LittleFecker & Pots -  31 May 2014

Heart nowgotabike & Steven - ?? October 2014 ??                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I'm really envious. Why can't I find a girl that's stupid enough to put up with me !                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well dustin you answered your own question lol most girls are not stupid ha ha but seriuosly hun it happens when your not looking.when i met russ i was a seriously determined to be single woman,blasting about on me bike doing whatever i wanted and being deliriously happy.theni went to the autumn do at friskney and bang it hit me i met russ and the rest as they say is history.
dont give up and dont be disheartened theres someone out there for all of us we are just meant to meet them at certain points in our lives is all Big smileThumbs UpHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wow! Debz, you taken up motivational speaking and counselling services? Do you do mates rates?

Well, its like this ... Its a problem i have had for a while ... Errmm, i think i need to lie down ... its him not me! **chuckle**

In all honesty Dustin ... Its wot Debz said!

One day to go ... Littlefecker n Potnoodles ... They're getting married in the morning (well technically at noon), beep, beep the horns are gonna sound ... Have a great time guys!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to hear that all went well (and to see the piccies!) ... so folks that's two down, three to go ... just under 2 weeks and counting 'til the next one Thumbs Up

Heart nowgotabike & Steven - ?? October 2014 ??

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oh joy of joys.

It's finally happened for me.

Just received a PM from someone wanting to spend the week with me in a double room at Stravaigers Lodge Fort Augustus .This is the Steve h's sequaerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oops , bledy cat.

Steve h's sequel to the prequel.

When I think back to all those wasted years,,,,,

why couldn't this person make their feelings known sooner,,,

all those long lonely nights when we could have been together,,,

all those sideways glances at each other ,,,

both trying to mask our true feelings ,,,,,

So,,,,,all you women can fek off coz I'm off to Loch Ness to be balls deep in XK,

hope he remembers to pack the Vaseline lol.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A week today Paul n LesleyAnn...a quiet, unassuming and lovely couple. Hope all is good to go, with no last minute running around, bet the day goes like clockwork.

Thinking of you both x                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Also next weekend, on 14th June, Jan (ComeDineWithMe) and Simon (Durukhaii) are tying the knot, or is it striking the anvil since it's up here near Gretna?
All the best to all the couples for whom it's a big year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww Dusty, an u promised not to tell!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmmm 11 wks to go and hopefully all will be sorted and it will go without a hitch HeartThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

You utter bastard Dusty.

Don't know know XK is married?

Think of the poor girl's feelings.
One moment she is married to XK (rumoured marriage vow "for worse or for worserer" next moment...
The shock for her could be terrible.
A kind of Stockholm Syndrome but without the violence. Although if Mrs XK does clip him round the ear occasionally it would be perfectly understandable.
Actually it seems to be inbuilt to the XX chromosome to want to clip XK around the ear.

Anyway I wish you both a long and fruitful marriage.

Although I now have a rather nasty image of Dusty in white wedding dress which I find most distressing.

Nurse did warn me things like this might happen if I stopped the medication...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 364 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption