Vampyminx's Honda CG Stolen!

39 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2013 17:51:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Vampyminx has had her little CG stolen Angry   Anybody seeing L 546 ULT Red 125 CG Honda please get in touch Thumbs Up   Stolen in the Prestwich area of Manchester so keep an eye out for it Approve   I just hope the plod get their finger out & find the toerags Ermm   If I find out who's done it they'll wish plod had got there first Angry                                                                                                                                                                               
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that's not good poor kid has only just got it.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Oh MZ that is awful news it is a cracking little bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am really sorry to hear this. It's about time these scum bag people got a job and realise people have to work hard for these things.

I hope the police find it soon and in one piece.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Vamps worked really hard on that bike an all. Oh it makes me so angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Me too RB Angry   I spent a fair chunk o MY time sortin that bike too Unhappy   Makes me sick t think some lowlife is "joyriding" on it Sick   Or worse still, stripping it for parts Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

These people (and I use that term very loosely!) should be shot!! I could think of worse but it's unprintable Angry
And I really hope the cops get these disgusting pieces of Censored and throw the book at them, so sad Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
cuzzie's Profile
cuzzie

In: Pontefract

Is there any photo's of the bike?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh thats awful for her, awww Vampy I really hope you get it back....   F**kers they are whoever took it...... absolute f**kers. I HATE thieves especially bike thieves....curses on you who took her bike Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

barrstaards, we all work hard for the things we have and scroats come along and do this who dont appreciate the value of things..

hope they find it and you get it back.....                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

thats terrible news, i hope she gets it back in one peice x   can i copy and paste your message emz and put on fb?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Go for it Rc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

So sorry vm. :(  Hope they break their legs....and hope you get it back. :(                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Vampieminx's Stolen CG. copied from facebook, I hope that's OK                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Try this Thumbs Up     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...albid=7278                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there is some F ing shits about                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now that's something that I really didn't want to hear.
Poor girl has sweated to get that bike together and now some piece of $h!t
is getting the benefit. The other thing is that a nice 125 is becoming a rare beast for sensible money.....I feel so sorry for her.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

that is just total pants!!!!! why do these low life scum do it.they just dont care about what some of us have to do and go through to get our bikes!! some of us arnt lucky enough to have loads of money to just go out and buy another,to go throwing cash around willy nilly!!! vampyminx my heart goes out to you chick i know what your feeling i had my 125 nicked off my back yard back in 93 just before i was taking my test it stinks ((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))) xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Will put it on a couple of other Biker Groups on FB I frequent, and in our local Biker Cafe
Fingers crossed VM hope it turns up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I don't know what happened to the picture, it was there last night.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9023 seconds. There are 956 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption