NEC Bike Show - Nov

46 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2013 10:08:15 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Pretty sure theres a few goin either Sat 23rd or Sunday 24th Nov as said before, to coincide with the Hallowistmas do

hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

unfortunately my shift pattern means i work a number of weekends so i have to go when possible                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

think i shall go along to this                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Oh I might pop along to this also never know who I will bump into Wink

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Madscots why not call into the Hallowistmus party on the 23rd then bike show on the 24th make a weekend out of it                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

anyone else going Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

We're going but not sure which day yet. Have got our tickets and will prob go on the last weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm going up on the 24th. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

were going monday 25th making it a long weekend Wink Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might bump into ya then NBC Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there on the 29th  as it's my day off ....                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

might be an idea Jp Thumbs Up

I was thinking during the week as be quieter then Approve but never been before so wasn't sure best time to go.  If weather is dry probably bike down also as can deal with cold not 300+ miles of rain and cold Censored

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My daughter is in the finals of the Open Mic UK competition (sort of X factor) on Sunday 24th Nov at the NEC - she's ACE and if anybody is around and at a loose end - I will be there cheering her on - if ya wanna join me that would be the BEST as it is an audience voting system they use !! The more the BETTER !! PM me if ya wanna join me ...... xThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Think I'll go mid week could do with a day off work even if it does mean taking a holiday                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Think I'll go mid week could do with a day off work even if it does mean taking a holiday                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

few going Monday so hope to seya there x                                                                                                                                                                             
crow63's Profile
crow63

In: huddersfield

going by choo choo, sat 30th, so that i can drink lots of expensive
beer, plus a curry on the way homeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

good plan that is 
(did you lad have a good birthday @clintst4 ?

crow63's Profile
crow63

In: huddersfield

yes thank you very much KC. Wasn't too much puke to clean up Thumbs Up
think they enjoyed pass the parcel very much.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I've just sent off for the tickets. Moonstone and I will most probably be going on Saturday 30th November. Maybe see some of you folk there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption