Matlock 8th sept

200 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2013 19:28:40 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

mmmm what could we insert there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm I could think of lots of things Jackie, but seeing as I wasn't there, they would all be pure guessesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Methinks you are too rude for words Kaz!  Wink   @Rileymtr ... never enough opportunities for fish n chips ... STOP MOANING MAN!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

@karey ahh well that would be telling

@gbnp moan when have you ever heard me moaning wouldnt say boo to a goose me.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

was good to meet ya riley  did you get your pic took by any
 chance ..........snigger                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Oh and kaz a problem with you mint choc chip... Linz ate it im afraid.he he                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Nice to meet you too kay would not have reconigsed you if you hadnt said who you were lol.
Less said about my pic been taken the better.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

so glad i had me ears on or no one would have none who i was LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao @kc ... It was defo the 'ears'.... !!
Rofl c
(Titters silently in corner                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

@riley......HOW did you let Linzi get hold of my Ice Cream????Shocked  I'm disappointed in you Disapprove

@Linzi.. you're just an ice cream tea leafTongueLOL

@Kay.. I reckon they recognised your lovely smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Karey, they ran out of ice cream very early on darlin so i doubt if you would have got one..... ( me nose gets longer by the minute suddenly LOL)...x                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all Well what can I say about Sunday I met people who are crazy, I met people who insulted me, I've met someone who put there chest in my face ( that was nice) and someone who say I had a small penis .
it was a lovely day and let's do it all again thanks to everyone for making my day it was good

Bigray
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awwww Jen........ somehow I don't beleive you!  WinkHug Big smile  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good lass... lol...HugLOL x   I feel bad cos I didn't buy BJ an ice cream                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

@karey i was ganaged up on had my lunch money taken too.

@kay you would have been lost in the background without your ears.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I know Jen ..... i'm nobodies child, i'm nobodies child, nobody loves me i'm just running wild                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

. . . Thanks for the Ice Cream Ray .. . wiv a flake in it too x

Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

HOW VERY DARE YOU! @rileymtr ... I never touched kaz icecream, i had strawberry n banana with luvverley sprinkles on it!

@BigRay had it! He had mint choc chip, i saw him!!!

I have photo to prove it too... Gonna upload it to vindicate myself.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Eye eye....... Mad mod is back and doing what she does best ............(Hi Darlin , said in a creeping sort of way).err i offered you an ice cream 3 times !..Remember ?  LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I rem you showing me by pointing quite closely were Ray was strawberry flavoured lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5996 seconds. There are 403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption