Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

75 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2013 21:05:13 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No not yet, but just swopped over to E4plus 1, and we got Footloose another 80s classic, I will catch with Top Gun later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Pah! Nope ... Now u av let me down .. im outta here! Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Just swopped back advertsAngry which line I feel the need ?? A theres only cruisey who's kept his looks the rest of them look like extras from one flew over the cuckoos nest, mcgillis looks like the bag lady Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Nah, not that line ...

THE best line ever ...

Hey Goose... Take me to bed or lose me forever ...

Its the only line i remember apart from ... Need for speed.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Anyway, time to get this thread back on track... Sorry peeps...

Enjoy your bimble/blast around Anglesey. Im sure it will be fab!                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Yeah haaaa thats what I call a target rich environment, you got sex on the brain. Yep sorry back to the ride, pray for sunshine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe Matlock on the 8th Mike with GBNPWink

RD

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

A up RD just pitched my tent this morning just to make sure its still usable, not to much mould. All OK so I'm up for camping then, Im up for Matlock on the 8th no problem, need a blast over the fiddle for old times sakeEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I take it that it will be a nice sedate, within speed limits pootle over the fiddle?LOL
Rivi this Sunday if anyone is interestd.   See anything goes forum and the thread is in there   Putting you down for camping......                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Sure will within the speed limits of the tyres tho, its OK with a few stops, short cuts just to confuse big brother, don't need any trouble with people that wear them vestsWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd have to dig my tent out if I thought about camping, talking of the people who wear the vests anyone get a good look at the one with the speed gun in Wales? Did he have a pal taking registrations?

Might be up Rivvi with Barb this Sunday, weather permitting,
 if I still have a driving license that is

RD
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hi RD no I didn't see any kojak with a kodak, where was he??? I'm pretty sure we were within the limit in most obvious places.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

pro be a bear in the air in Wales lots of bikers done with the helicopterUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A couple of miles after we stopped at the garage IIRC, long straight, apparently it was a 40mph limit, I was playing catch up don't ask how fast!

Didn't see no bear in the air.

RD

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

AHHH I did see the Heli when we were parked at Rhuthun. Good luck with that one, they should spend the money else where. Where I live they have just put new white lines down, and the road is like a dirt track full of holes uneven loose gravel every where, you need a four wheel drive, its that bad that the white paint isn't sticking so come the winter it will all disappear again, nob heads the people who spend tax payers money have no common sense, and the motorist well he's the gravy train, sorry rant overAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh well, just have to wait I guess, time the bike had a belt change and a valve clearance check anywayDisapprove The roads in the NW are truly abysmal I'm right with y' on that one Mike

RD                                                                                                                                                                               
shrekonakwak's Profile
shrekonakwak

In: accrington

Plumbski if you think i'm sitting up yr ass all day with you naked yr just soooooooooo wrong :-) Jo you keep yr hi viz to yrself :-) ohhhh yehhhhh n i reckon i might just put in an appearance :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@RD n @Plumbski ... You two are sooo cheeky! (Scamps!!)

Target rich environment ....????

Well somewhere after that bit of convo the following shows up;
"You live your life between your legs"

and yes, i know what follows that too ...! Lmao.

Ps it would be good to meet ya both on 8th in matlock ... If ya brave enough (wink!)
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Cheers Shrek for backing me up on that one, we all should have shares in them things there everywhere, you have only got to watch the BBC, PC gone wrong big time Thumbs Down

Hey GDNP I will have to check me diary Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Camp Alert   Right had a quick chat with the owner (very nice chap) of Bodfan Farm Campsite at Rhosniegr.     He said there is no problem with us booking nearer the date as it is fairly quiet at that point cos the kids are back at school (don't I know that....bloddy parents that can't drive/use indicators/mirrorsAngry...ooh back to the topic) .    The pitches are for two man tent and are £7.00 per pitch per night.     So you can, if you so choose camp Fri/Sat or just Sat.     If you don't want to/or can't camp just come along for the day.   If you wish to book a pitch, you will need to call 01407 810706                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2090 seconds. There are 302 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption