Essex Air Ambulance Charity run 8th September 2013

45 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2013 22:57:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Would love to ride with you guys.. 9:00am. Asda car Park, I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It will be good to see you again Roger. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'll be going to Ford at Dunton as soon as the gates open. I can then see the first stunt show, set off near the front of the first (pre-booked) group and spend more time in Harwich at the show listening to the live bands. Maybe see you at Dunton or Harwich.  
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I though I best start a list for people meeting at Asda

Davidneale
lindaloki
XJ
malcolmroger

any one else add your name pleaseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

you can put me in the list David, I will let you know if I can't make it ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK crato

List for people meeting at Asda

Davidneale
lindaloki
XJ
malcolmroger
crato

crato's Profile
crato

oh, it's this Sunday. I must have been confused :)

could you take me out from the list please David. I can't make it. 

And by doing this, I made the fastest turn back in history I guess :D                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK crato

List for people meeting at Asda

Davidneale
lindaloki
XJ
malcolmroger

xj's Profile
xj

I'm bringing a pilly and carolerd350 said she would see us at dunton. Will make a change to go there and not be working.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Have you pre paid Mark.

Because when we go in, pre-booked riders are waved through and you will have to stop for paying. Then we could get separated.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Haven't prebooked. Will give you a ring once we're in.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK Mark.

I will see you at Ally pally later Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Photos of the event are posted.. tag if you want to save them.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Good to see you got home ok Roger and I hope everyone else did also Thumbs Up

It was a brilliant day all round and approx. 5000 bikes attended Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Thank You David for a great day, really enjoyed it ,
good to meet a few more BM,s

Linda x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You are more than welcome Linda and an excellent pilly Big smile. Thanks for saving my scarf and helping to rescue the bike from the garden.Wacko

Sorry I forgot to mention meeting some old friends too. Not to be confused with to, two or 2 Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

A great day out, thoroughly enjoyed it. Got wet on the way home though.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

lol David, I was really looking forward to having a new garden ornament, It went in easy peasy lol , but a lot of huffing and puffing to get it out, bet you did not know I could turn into super women lol, so saving you scarf at hmmm was it at 70 miles an hour lol plus was no problem , we did have a giggle , good times had too, to two or 2 ;-), and too top it all you got you wish , getting warmed up by a couple of bitches, lucky guy lol

Linda x x                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

lol David, I was really looking forward to having a new garden ornament, It went in easy peasy lol , but a lot of huffing and puffing to get it out, bet you did not know I could turn into super women lol, so saving you scarf at hmmm was it at 70 miles an hour lol plus was no problem , we did have a giggle , good times had too, to two or 2 ;-), and too top it all you got you wish , getting warmed up by a couple of bitches, lucky guy lol

Linda x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not only getting warmed up, but having my face licked was a bonus Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 307 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption