Essex Air Ambulance Charity run 8th September 2013

45 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2013 22:57:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I went on this run last year and it was a good day out.

Info as follows:-

The Motorcycle Run is the biggest and longest running event in the Charity’s fundraising calendar and is now in its 14th year. Over 5,000 bikers take part every year and more than 2,000 visitors descend on Harwich. This ever popular event raises vital funds to keep the emergency helicopter flying and saving lives.

Gates open at 8am - the 60 mile run starts at Ford Dunton Technical Centre in Laindon where bikers will be entertained by motorcycle stunt shows and more! At 11am they then follow a police-approved route finishing in Harwich for the fantastic Family Festival on Harwich Green with live entertainment.

Pre-register now and you will be entered into a prize draw to win £1500 worth of Ducati Performance Kit courtesy of Parkinson Motorcycles in Colchester!

Pre-registration is £7 per biker and £13 for rider and pillion
On the day: £10 per biker and £15 for rider and pillion.

I have submitted this to the events calendar so hopefully will appear as soon as Sandi approves it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Thanks David, it's now live   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4303                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thank you again Sandi Thumbs Up

Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Thanks David for the info .. Will look into coming and confirm .. Then arrange to meet                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You are welcome Emma. That will make two/three. OK there will be a few thousand other bikers there also Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Have put it in me diary. If i ain't working i'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Mark Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Will have to bump into everyone at harwich :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK Emma, the green at Harwich is not that big so it shouldn't be too hard to find people. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

What a nice surprise on arriving home from walking the legs of the girlies, a pilly invite, Thank You David you made my day
Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You are welcome Linda.

Now that makes 3 and maybe Emma Flumpy76 meeting up a Harwich.

There are other BM'ers going but not on the BM event Big smile
Also some people I know from EEMC at Clacton.

But we also have a few thousand biker to keep us company Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I've taken part in the last 6 or 7 and I'm pre-booked for this one. I'll be on my Bandit and not the Ninja in the profile pic. Maybe see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Cataraptor, I will keep a look out for you. But you know how many bikes there are at the start, so can't promise actually meeting you unless we meet before Fords Dunton.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Flumpys, sais she is going and will meet us there                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

we are camping sat night in a field behind a pub , celebrating our safe return from the round Britain ride and will see you at harwich                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

deffo going on this one, what time are you getting to dunton dave?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I was figuring on getting to Dunton around 9-30, that will give us a one and a half hours to see whats going on before the run starts.

Maybe we can meet at Asda car park off the A127 on the A176.
Post code SS14 3AF meet at 9-00 to leave at 9-30am.

Anyone who wants to meet please let me know and we will wait for you.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Will see you there. Anyone else?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK Mark, will see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We have two non BM members joining the ride. They are with Flumpy76 there names are Del and Chris.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 484 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption