What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Sun breaking through after a drizzly start..and sharing morning messages..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Friday night,and a bargain priced new Shoei NXR,to replace my old XR1100...nearly half RRP...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Exiting the garden centre car park this morning, continuous stream of bikes (both ways) took me a good 10mins to get out. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Some lovely custom builds and a good mix of mighty morphin power rangers n old stuff and one of my old mates with a sidecar - wtf?! πŸ€ͺ🀣
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Meeting up with my lovely niece and nephew.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Booking more leave days..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Beating the computer at Scrabble...sometimes...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A field full of Jumbo jets...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Jinx mentioning having to fill up the bus washer bottle on a different forum topic... it reminded me to check my own, so now I won't be running out! Cheers Jinx...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Happy to help,lol....it's one of my pet hates when i go to use a bus i don't normally drive...ditto low oil levels...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Brian Johnson meets Dave Grohl on Sky Arts. I smiled from start to finish. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today,no panic buying in Tesco...:)>
Think i'll start a internet rumour about a prosecco shortage..😈                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The thought of empty roads on the way to work again...best check Rudolph has fuel...😈🏍                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Attempts at parking enormous 4x4's in Tetbury...varying between pathetic and illegal...including in the bus stop...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

My neighbours busy de-icing their car as i rode across the green to the road...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Another bright,crisp morning,but much warmer as i rode Marilyn to work...oh,and some pictures..:)>

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today,the morning greetings of someone very special indeed..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hearing that a lost dog was found and returned to one very very happy owner ... :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Booking all Xmas and New Year off,first time in many years..:)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday ,and trying the "puppy dog eyes" route of persuasion..:)>
I'll try the "nearly crying "pout next,heehee..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This massive pile of steak that's in front of me :D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7266 seconds. There are 285 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption