What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its stupid electronic suspension total nightmare to get right but when its right its awesome sandie
The bikes awesome tbh been a pig for two years no one can set them up its trial and error                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nells, was the bike in the same condition? 😉🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: nellie
managed to get back from a good bimble out on my 500 trophy seemingly with no parts missing or loose...

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Wednesday morning,and all the 20 plate Audi renters are out for a race with a 21 year old 900 Triumph Trophy....smile? I nearly wet 'em laughing...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tuesday morning and a car crash in Tetbury...an Audi Q5 drove into the back of an Audi Q5...amusing enough,but one of them was parked at the time...all together now...AWWWW!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Verity acquired her new MOT..2 advisories,both 5 minute jobs..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I did like your Audi Q5 tale Jinx-more please!

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Karma decides these things,i just sit in the bus and watch life swirl around me,Vstrom..

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

That reminds me of a former colleagues tale of BMW v Audi...

A BMW was travelling east on the A14 and as it passed the Spittalls Interchange at Huntingdon an Audi came down the slip road from its left. The BMW held its ground, the Audi wouldn't give way (repeat that bit several times over a few hundred yards) until the stupid pair collide!
My mate in his Ford Focus pulls around them, smiles and gives them a round of applause. They were not amused....
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Monday,and with a little spare time and no tools,i managed to fix the automatic door system on my minibus...dead chuffed,saves me diving out and running round to let passengers on or off..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday,and missed every mammal on the school route,and stopped so a pair of fighting cock pheasants could finish their bout...daft critters..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

my two day week of work is done 😁😃YAY!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My new boiler is all fitted and I can now sit on my couch and press a button on an app on my phone to 'boost' the heating on - instead of walking 10 steps to press a button on the wall 🤣🤣🤣 Welcome to the 21st Century 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

today i got another crankcase with crank and barrel, it's a 1936 new imperial 250 cc,going to find out if any norton bits fit it,yes i know too much time on my hands :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Better to have too much time than none at all methinks 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

too right mate                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hospitality of unusual proportions..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oh....and getting me beard trimmed..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today...booking ferries...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Starting 3 bikes up at once,just to piss the neighbours off...grin from ear to ear as 8 cylinders perform their symphony..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Suits you Sir! 👍
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx
Oh....and getting me beard trimmed..:)...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption