What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Igytom's Profile
Igytom

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a thought of my trip to Cornwall starting on 2nd August :) and it happens every day now, since I started planning :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Starting to overtake a line of cars,only to have a Jaguar pull right across in front of me....he had a "Think Bike,Think Biker" sticker in his back window...he wouldn't look up as i cruised past him....whoever you are..be very ashamed,lol..πŸ–•                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Turning my laptop off at 5pm.😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Picked up my new Rocket this morning and done the first 100 miles on her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@Hastings, I bet you've got a smile as wide as a mile πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Selling my Guzzi 250,but two days later and i've found another Tiger to use as spares for my '94 model...love Ebay sometimes..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The 'education' four grown women received yesterday from a bloke with a sea-green beard πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hanging my laundry out will never be the same again.πŸ™„πŸ€ͺπŸ€―πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ The educational value of some members is.... Well, out of this world....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Alien abduction...???                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A good morning message..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lots and lots of low flying geese. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

managed to get back from a good bimble out on my 500 trophy seemingly with no parts missing or loose                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wahey Nellie, RESULT! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Bit late,but Saturday,down to Sevenoaks to pick up another 900 Tiger,then a lovely lunch with a lovely lady...double delight..:)> :)>πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Just read the transport for London have extended the ULEZ grace period for residents to 24 October 2021, So I can keep my little green pussycat for another 14 months.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A message on here from an old mate 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

1. Just read posts in here from 10/08! Education is a wonderful thing........... ;)

2. Daytona just flew through her MoT!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Going back to bed...Bank Holiday...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The gift of a tee shirt......... 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

The gift that keeps on giving.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 345 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption