What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyย on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Steve Ferringo - I'm Off T'Shop
(on YouTube, I can't get the link to work)
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Seeing a dear friend for the first time in a long time,safe and well too..such a relief..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A surprise visitor this afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great to see you and see you soon hopefully ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Becoming a Grandmother .... Anneliese was born yesterday weighing 8lb 2 !                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

So it's GJ from now on x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh wow! Congratulations Grandma Jackie. All best wishes to the family ๐Ÿงก                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

BJ...watch out for the babysitting scams...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Lucky for Anneliese Granny Jackie is to far away to teach her to many naughty things                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Uncle Rag ..... zoom will be utilised!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today,managing to swerve around a pair of stoats enjoying their pigeon roadkill breakfast...close one!!๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A message from a mate on here, telling me he was picking up his new bike this morning. I asked what he was getting. The response...?

A blue one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep, mad as a box of ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Gotta say I did chuckle a lot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Watching an old video of my daughter and I having a snowball fight in the garden ๐Ÿ˜‚ - 12 years ago. Where has the time gone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Trundling around the local RSPB nature reserve with an old mate n her dawg. Warm sunshine and gusty winds, kept us cool.

Standing on the hilltop looking across the wetlands stretching out in front of us. Not speaking, just soaking up the moment. Even the dawg sat himself down and looked out too.

Definitely a moment frozen in my memory, the view, the songbirds, swifts struggling in the wind. Looking up to see a kestrel doing his thing. Both of us were smiling ear to ear as we got into our cars.

Heaven on earth. Nature at its best.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Resumption of messages after a worrying break, from a lovely lady far, far away...safe and sound thank goodness..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday morning,and watching a Green Woodpecker busying about some freshly trimmed trees from my bus....not seen one here for ages..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Congratulations Jackie, and baby's parents, it's the best 'job' I've ever had being a Nan. Welcome to the world Anneliese, (BTW, your nanna is a narna, ๐Ÿ˜‰ don't let her near your ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‚)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

A mother duck and her half dozen ducklings, so cute, black and orange.
They were crossing the street then found their way into our garden. I rushed down with my phone to get a pic but the mum got nervous and moved away quickly. Pic not very good.                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

soaking a jogger , i live in the country and the narrow country lane i live down was flooded this morning ,going out this morning a woman jogger was running towards me , she could have jumped up onto the verge to get out of the way , but did she nope . i slowed down but not slow enough lol . she got soaked , and i cracked up laughing .
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Oh dear, typical 4x4 driver...? Just because you like a shower doesn't mean everybody else does... Hmmm, wondering why some are single... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That wasn't very nice NFG, laughing at the jogger, do you know it's illegal to splash puddle water? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I was astounded when I learned that, I mean how can you avoid splashing gutter puddles?!

I wonder, if a driver was fined, would they be able to sue the people responsible for maintaining the roads?!๐Ÿค”

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption