What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Smile....small internet news item about police controlling traffic queues at re-opening midlands Macdonalds branches...they didn't walk,cycle or jog there ,then...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A long conversation into the wee small hours..:)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Despite the wind (East Anglia is flat so nothing to stop it) and the rain (Jinx) just got back from having a new Battleax A41 fitted. Big smile, just got to avoid the shrapnel on the roads!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

My neighbour's delight at being offered the piles of rubble at the back of my garden....using his own wheelbarrow to shift it all too....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Rained on the way to work today,but Marilyn's fairing works wonderfully,not a drop on my jeans or jacket..πŸ‘πŸπŸŒ§                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Yesterday on the way to work up Frocester Hill...the Ford Focus driver who blasted his horn at me...he was actually on my side of the road on a series of S bends at the time!!.....wish i'd been in my bus..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Smiley, happy people at Speedstyle (Squires), good banter, nice guys πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Just getting out and blowing the cobwebs away this afternoon, enough to make anyone smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

My beautiful new Granddaughter...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Congratulations Granny Blonde! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Letting the Tiger out to get MoT, which it aced with no advisories. Had a little ride out after, felt good to be on the road again. Think I might get the Kwak out tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sending something to Big Sis for her to make a Ass out of herself hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today..watching avian acrobats,sparrows on a chain link fence,fighting over grass seeds..:)>
Brilliant free entertainment..πŸ‘πŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Memories of last year's FYP. I can't believe a while year has come and gone. Time flies when you are having fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Bro it definately worked !                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile..someone trying to message me via the Chatroom on here...at 03:44 am...nae chance..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A nice rideout with the local biker group to the Yorkshire Dales and stopped in Thornton le Dale for a bite and cuppa then across to Filey and home via Mr Moos for some proper Yorkshire ice cream.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today,the sun breaking through...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

STOP PRESS!! My daughter is making me a batch of Extra - sticky chocolate and toffee brownies for Father's day...beats a card and flowers ..:p>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope that extra stickiness didn't get in your beard Jinx! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 289 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption