What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyย on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Free tickets to nec bike show

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Thinking about some good things I've done recently. They probably won't save my soul, but I feel a bit better knowing I helped ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Good Man Corni! Every Good Deed earns a โญ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

My smile (yesterday) was opening the post box to find four lovely tickets to see The Hu in February 2020 ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Really, really looking forward to an evening of Mongolian RAWK!๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Swapping a room for Jack Daniels..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Haha thanks, can I swap it for a Double Decker instead?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Good Man Corni! Every Good Deed earns a โญ

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

As if by magic Jinx! ๐ŸŒŒ pleased it's sorted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Corni... double decker... I could only find a single one ...๐ŸšŒ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So after 8yrs of riding motorcycles and declaring "why would I want to be in a cage?!" every time learning to drive was mentioned. My daughter passed her driving test this morning!

Collecting her car tomorrow. Woohoo! Way to go gal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Now, after destroying her ankle in September (and having it rebuilt) she has only to get herself back onto her bike again and the world is her oyster!

So happy for her๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The sight of three deer crossing a mist-shrouded field just after dawn...and i get paid to do this job..๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

All 3 of my cats vying for a space on Verity's saddle whilst i'm adjusting the chain,and refilling the Scottoiler...๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆ                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Congratulations to Lindsay's daughter!

My smile today, babyharley and Franc getting wed, see testimonies for further info.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile, Thursday..driving a bus along the lanes near Aldsworth,a beautiful glimpse of a barnowl gliding across a mist shrouded field..visual bliss..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Friday,and lots of post,including rations from the goddess of tea,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Waking up, hangover free after copious amounts of peroni๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„

RESULT!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Messages from a long time ago...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The amount of Christmas cards my regular passengers have bestowed upon me...humbled..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww, that's so lovely to hear. ๐Ÿ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saying my goodbyes..some good people on here..(you know who you are,lol)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†Adieu,arrivaderci,abientot,adios...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

A wonderful visit last week to my old stomping ground/manor Sheffield and seeing some old mates from my fave bike club there, then this week a wee free upgrade to here, looking around it's nice to see nothing has changed at all, and I really hope I annoy the same person I always do just by being here lol :) Going back to S Yorks on business in a few weeks time, if anyone I know on here from around that same area wants to meet up, PM me xx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

To see the lovely Lulu (Dee) back on here xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 489 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption