What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Good news from a friend about a health worry...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Riding Marilyn to work instead of Verity...very different bikes..:)> ""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Being with three other BMers who were just as giddy as me about the Black Sabbath exhibition.
😁😁😁😁
Even more so when we went to The Black Sabbath Bridge! 😡😡😱😱                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

GayC/DC - Let There Be Cock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1D7nTYn3KM

Nope, not posted in the wrong forum, it made me smile today :-)

https://metalheadzone.com/heres-the-gay-ac-dc-tribute-band-gayc-dc/
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A lovely evening spent with some fabulous folk. Thanks for the invite. Plenty of giggles and silly dancing along with beautiful burgers! Oh cake n profiteroles too... Yummy!! πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Yesterday actually, a phone call from a busy friend. πŸ™‚
It's nice to keep in touch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

😁😁😁The possibility of IoM accomodation. Although need to ensure ferry before booking... Eek!

That's a task n a half ...😱                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today....getting organised and finding a new(er) car..another unsuspecting Passat estate..:)>
And my daily message from a very special person,always something to look forward to...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Driving along.. spotted cpl walking and the lady was obviously wearing hold up stockings.. one of which was gathering nicely round her knee...did make me smile, she was oblivious... πŸ˜‚ am i naughty for giggling...                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Guy just called me about a hearing test I'd inquired about, and he asked what made me think I needed a test.

I told him it was fucked, and he said "Pardon".

It didn't fill me with confidence in their abilities TBH.

And yes you are norty BLB.
I would imagine she's in training for the full Nora Batty and not quite there yet!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile...the weather forecast for Barmouth weekend :)>
.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile as i'm getting ready for work...no aches or creaky joints after a great weekend riding to and from Barmouth Camp..:)> ""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Waking up to another beautiful day.. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Managing to walk to my garage and back home later without my back playing up for the first time in the last month.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That's great news Rags. Take it easy n don't do owt stupid! πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today....getting a seizure notice for my old Passat from West Midlands Police...i sold it 4 days before someone was stopped in it for no licence or insurance in Wolverhampton...looks like another motor trader who doesn't do his paperwork,lol....they can crush poor old Hermann,i had more than my money's worth out of him...RIP(rust in pieces)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My friend got the all clear ☺️                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good news GezzaπŸ‘

My smile; after lending one of my colleagues The Mahoosive Tent for the weekend so she can give her kids a bit of a holiday before going back to school next week. Ive just had a message to say all is fine and the kids love the space, as well as their own bedrooms! Smiles all around, such a small gesture which is making a huge difference. πŸ˜πŸ‘
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile..my mowing reward,a sneaky trundle down to the Lower Lode Inn for a pint of Stowford Press *(other brands are available)πŸπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oblique references..;)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 306 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption