What Really Winds You Up ?

302 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2018 17:15:20 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Folk on this site who seem to think every comment I make is about them.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Not just eagle eyes @BJ, you forgot the gripping hands....!!!!

Sorry but i gotta say what really gets to me more than screaming kids in supermarkets is the loud crass mothers shouting n screaming back at em! Get a flipping GRIP!

No negative thoughts, only positive they should all be sin binned for a very, very, very long time.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Adults (of any age) wearing pajamas to the shops....WHY??????

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

The big key in my back.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your lucky. Your key is in your back !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

People on a crowded tube train with big keys in their back going around. It hurts every few seconds Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Waking up at stupid o-clock every weekend ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

People who ram a trolley into your ass in the check out line , when you cant move forwards.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just do what I do Boody and ever so discreetly lean back and slowly push 'em back...then if they notice and say summat just go 'oops sorry didn't realise you were so close to me there' and smile sweetly LOL   What is winding me up today? Can't get the right colour I want in painting Im doing at min.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Hey Lulu, have you tried B & Q they will mix any colour you want Wink
The Council for spreading salt, and wasting tax payers money for no reason, winter hasn't started yet.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Plumbski hon, aye B n Q are ok but their paint dries too quickly....I need a more forgiving one that I can put on canvas and work with before it dries, no I finally found the dark blue I wanted, stuck a wee bit of purple in it....perfect! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

What you need to do Lulu, is a Bear Grills in it, stops it drying as quickThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

On telly, music being played when someone is speaking. Especially when there are no subtitles.
Even the charity appeal adverts do it.

GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

What really winds me and other people up is looking at a profile and all it says is tell you later wtf.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Agreed GL, that says to me they is just here for a booty call and likely have no interest in bikes whatsoever. What gets me are those people who nod at you or send you a PM yet they have no pic of themselves and lots of 'tell you laters', do they really think someone will respond to a no-pic profile with sod all on it???
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Ditto Blue's and Dee's comment 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

My own personal feelings are if you join the site have the decency to say something about your self and add a pic.No life story just tell people what you want them to know.( simples)!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shit weather                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Being an analog dickhead in a world full of digital arseholes.........                                                                                                                                                                             
bkcim's Profile
bkcim

In: Boston

Inland Bloody Revenue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6992 seconds. There are 321 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption