HGV/LGV Training

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2013 15:56:36 by MjN | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stoopid phone replying 3 times...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

Right, I think I may have not explained this properly and for that I apologise.

I am looking at going in to paramedic training. For this, I need to do the C1 part if my licence. However, it doesn't cost much more to do all the C category which in my eyes would be an added extra for myself.

All I'm looking to find is a good company to potentially do the training with. Although I could see myself driving big trucks, it won't be for a living.

Sorry for confusing people....but thank you for all the replies.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

In that case look them up on the internet phone up as meny as you can and don't just go for the cheapest.
If you book a 5 day course you will only get about 8 hours driving if you lucky before you take your test ask for all details in writing so you can say you have not completed the full training you played for . I have known company's go out with 3 candidates on 5 day's training and they got half the day in cafe's talking about it then the other 4 hours split between the 3 for driving and day 5 is you test. All failed due to lack of instruction.
MjN's Profile
MjN

That's what I'm concerned about JP. I'd rather go on recommendation really than go, knowing my luck, with someone that rips me off. I have much luck like that! Lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1367 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption